Chapter 6- Lila!!

Marinette's Pov

I walk through the palace looking for Adrien when I bounce into a distraught Alya. With tears in her eyes she hugs me "Alya what's wrong?"she pulls away from me then shows me a video with Lila insulting her and her family then Nino kissing Lila. I hug Alya and tell her to stay in my room then I go looking for the annoying pest we call Lila.

(few minutes later)

I find Lili only because Nino is arguing with Lila and then he screams at the top of his lungs

"I NEVER KISSED YOU WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!"

Kim in all his wisdom was videotaping the whole confrontation so I told him to send it to Alya.Slowly I walked up to Lila and before she can realise what I am doin I slap her

"You want to act like that I should send you back to Italy"

She holds her cheek with an expression of shock covering her face and then she screams

"Your mother raised you like an animal"

As soon as the words exit her mouth she stops screaming and looks behind me in horror there stands my mother

"Oh I raised her like an animal you say ,your parents never even wanted you"

Then I hear SMACK echo through the halls Lila just got slapped by the Queen of England and her daughter.

Alya's Pov

After I see Kim's video I try my beat to calm down and stop crying when Nino walks in the room he walks over and wraps his arms around me.

"Alya I never kissed Lila"

I smile and showed him the video he nods then informs me of how Lila got a double slap session from Mari and her mom I smile and rest my head on his shoulder before falling asleep.

Nino's Pov

I pick up Alya and takes her bedroom she looks so cute I hear AWWW to look behind me and see the entire female population of the class I shake my head before saying
"seriously you guys?"

They nod and start taking pictures like there is no tomorrow hesitantly Chloe walks over and looks at Alya a soft smile covers her face.

"Is she alright now?"

Even though I am stunned by Chloe's question I nod she then looks over at Sabrina who hands her a small bag.

"This is for Alya as an apology" I smile and take it from Chloe's hands.She then straightened up and leaves the room then we all her SMACK.

"Just because you arent happy Lila doesnt mean you should make others unhappy you better apologise to Alya or I will make your life a living hell"

We hear Chloe say in a cold but threatening tone we all can't help it and end up smiling.

I push open the door to Alya's room and smile Marinette went out of her way to give Alya a room close to hers and that Alya would like.Placing her on the bed I sit down and watch TV. For the next few hours I stayed in Alya's room to keep her company and to make sure Lila didn't get the smart idea to try something.

Marinette and Adrien joined me careful not to make any noise,Marinette sat on Alya's bed and placed Alya's head on her lap and gently ran her hands through her hair

"I heard what Chloe did and I am grateful to her for that"

Marinette says softly while looking at Alya. Then she smiles and looks at me before winking

"You better take care of my best friend Nino"

I blush and look at Alya she is the most amazing girl I ever met and I love her more than anything. Lifting my head I look at Marinette.

"I always will Dudette"

With those words we all focus on the TV and wait for Alya to wake up.