Lots of unwanted dares.

(Ahem. First of all surety for not being online for those of you who actually care. Lol. And just saying I almost accidentally deleted this book. Well that could have been a disaster! Anyway, so I got a little sick today but now we at my grandma's house SMF she made me my favorite cookies muhahaha! Anyways, without further ado [I think that's how you spell it.], let's begin... That's Annie up there by the way...)

Annie: *walks in* Oi, Asuramaru!

Asuramaru: Uh, what it's it?

Annie: You have both a new question and dare.

Asuramaru: Oh dear god...

Annie: God isn't gonna help you now ya now.

Asuramaru: Mrrgh...

Annie: Ok, so, they are once again by our dear friend @koneko_private

Asuramaru: Ok...

Annie: Ok so, question: What would you do if you weren't a demon? Would you help her and not let her get burned for ten days without her sum tough by Lest Karr's faction?

Asuramaru: Ya know, if I could get out of that stupid cursed gear for at least a day, I WOULD FLIPPING RIP ALL OF THEY'RE FACES OF THEY'RE DISGUSTING HEADS!!!

Annie: Ok ok! Calm down!

Asuramaru: HECK NO I AIN'T CALMING DOWN!!!

Later...

Annie: Ok, so can you please answer the question?

Asuramaru: *takes a deep breath* Yes. If I wasn't a demon, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't let her get mixed up in all of this "Seraph of the End" stuff. She went need to be punished them, and Sanguinem (sorry if I spelled that wrong lol.) wouldn't have fallen. And yes, I would gladly help my most beloved younger sister.

Annie: Ok... *writes that down*

Asuramaru: And, Annie?

Annie: Yeah?

Asuramaru: I have a question.

Annie: What is it?

Asuramaru: Why are we sitting on a table, having cookies and tea like were having a tea party, and why are you wearing glasses and writing that down?

Annie: Because this is an interview!

Asuramaru: No, is not!

Annie: Yes it is!

Asuramaru: *sigh*

Later again...

Annie: Ok, now it's time for the dare.

Asuramaru: Let's just get this over with...

Annie: 1. I dare you to wear your sister's boots.

2. I dare you to drink animal blood forever.

3. I dare Asuramaru to say: " @koneko_private is mine for eternity and she will be my wife! In front of Krul.

And she also tells you to do that instead of using her as your "blood bag".

Asuramaru: HUUUHHHH???!!!

Annie: Yeah... *gets a pair of Krul's boots * Here you go!

Asuramaru: Ugh....

Later again and again...

(Asuramaru is wearing his sister's boots. And sucking animal blood.)

Asuramaru: There!

Annie: Nuh-uh-uh! Now the last part!

Asuramaru: No way!

Annie: HEYYYYY KRUUULLLL!!!! COME OVERR HEREEEE!!!!!

Asuramaru: Noooooo!!!!!

LATER AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN!

(Krul is standing in front of Asuramaru)

Asuramaru: @koneko_private is mine for eternity! And she will be my wife!

Krul: WHAT?! YOU WON'T LET ME EVEN LIKE MIKA AND YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?! WHAT IS THIS?! AND WHY ARE YOU WEARING MY OUTFIT?! You know what? That's it, I'm done. *runs of*

Asuramaru: Krul! *sigh*

Annie: Yayyy!!

Asuramaru: Don't you 'yay' me!

----------------------

Dare Asuramaru anything or ask him anything!

Asuramaru: I will find you! And get back at you!

Annie: Hahahaha...

(Um starting to feel dizzy now... @_@)