[ Part 1 ] The little spy

( I can't even apologize enough for being offline so long [ or at least not updating anything ], so I'm just going to stop "talking"... AFTER I ask you guys something. I was reading this roleplay that I really liked and I didn't add it to my library because "REASONS" and didn't vote or comment on it or anything... Don't ask why please. Anyway, I've tried searching for the author and the book but I can't find anything. So... you have any ideas? If you do, can you please let me know? Thank you. And now, for the story! [ Sorry If I disappoint anyone, I'm just tired, ])

Ferid: *staring through the door at Annie*

Annie: *writing something*

Ferid: *walks up behind her* Annie-Chan! What may you be doing? [ Why did I even write it like that...? ]

Annie: Oh, hi Ferid. To what do I owe the pleasure of your presence?

Ferid: What?! I didn't even startle you?!

Annie: I heard you. You'll have to work harder on that. Anyways, you'll have to guess what I'm doing. I'm either writing a letter, a song, or just trying to get your attention.

Ferid: Oh, well it is far too obvious that you are just trying to get my attention.

Annie: Stop imagining yourself riding on a high horse, you pervert.

Ferid: Could you at least do me a favor, and look at my handsome face?

Annie: *sigh* Fine. *looks at him*  I'm writing a letter.

Ferid: Uuuhhh, could the lovely Annie, perhaps,  be sending a love letter to someone?!

Annie: I wish. Anyway, I'm trying to get Krul and Mika on a date.

Ferid: Oh? And why is that?

Annie: Reasons.

Ferid: My my, always so secretive, aren't we?

Annie: Yup. Say, have you seen Asuramaru?

Ferid: I may have-

Annie: Tell me!

Ferid: Hm, maybe for a little price>

Annie: Oh, I know! How about Krul's BOOT?!

Ferid: Alright, alright, I'll tell you, no need to get violent! I believe I saw him at-

Asuramaru: Well I CERTAINLY didn't see you. 

Annie: Oh! Asuramaru! I'm glad you're-

Ferid: Are you saying that you can't even look at me because my beauty might BLIND you?

Asuramaru: *VERY angry face*

Annie: -here.

Ferid: *is flying across the room* WHEEEEEEEEE....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asuramaru: Just wait till you hit that wall you little-

Annie: Asuramaru, I have something to tell you.

Asuramaru: Huh? What is it? [ Sorry if the Asuramaru here doesn't really act like the Asurmaru in ONS... ]

Annie: You have a question! And a dare!

Asurmaru: Alright then, let me hear them.

Annie: Well, the question is: "So, we all know he looks like a girl, but why is he dressed like that?"

Asuramaru: Well, sorry if this isn't the "creative answer" you were expecting, but the answer to it is simple, really. It is simply all there is to it.

Annie: Alrighty then! 

Asuramaru: ...

Annie: ...

Asuramaru: And the dare...?

Annie: Oh! Right! [ I didn't forget about your dare, don't worry! ] The dare is: "I want to dare Asura to go spy on krul and mika while they are dating."

Asuramaru: ...

Annie: ...

Asuramaru: I'm not even gonna complain because I know I have to do it.

Annie: *grabs the letter she's been writing* Let's go!

Asuramaru: *sigh* Oh boi...

---------------------------------

Ferid: *rises from a hole like a zombie* I'M ALIVE!!!

( To be continued... ) [ Sorry... ]