Forgotten Memories

Annie: *facepalms*

Ferid: Oh! I beat you again, Annie-Chan!

Annie: Damn you Ferid. You always win!

Ferid: Yes, yes, I know I am the best, aren't I?

Annie: Yeah, yeah sure whatever.

Ferid: Are you in for another round?

Annie: Nah, I'm gonna go get a snack. *gets up*

Ferid: Oh? Well, I think It's time for my snack as well-

Annie: Don't you dare.

Ferid: Just kidding!

( In the kitchen )

Annie: *enters* Oh, hey Crowley!

Crowley: Huh? Oh, hi Annie.

Annie: So, what're you up to?

Crowley:  Nothing really, just making some tea.

Annie: For who?

Crowley: Um, for myself.

Annie: Can't vampires only drink blood?

Crowley: Well....

Annie: Anyways, have you seen- Ouch! *takes the paper airplane that hit her head*

Crowley: What's that?

Annie: Nothing! *runs off*

Crowley: Uh, ok>

( In some room)

Annie: Asuramaru!

Asuramaru: Hm? Oh, hi.

Annie: There's a question for you.

Asuramaru: Spill.

Annie: "What is your purpose of being of a demon in the first place? If i remember correctly you were talking to the first progenitor while you were a vampire with your sister Krul." and " Why did you react when she made an eye contact to Yuichiro Hyakuya?".

Asuramaru: .......

Annie: .....

Asuramaru: ........

Annie: *looks left and right and then back at Asuramaru* Did you see a ghost?

Asuramaru: What, no!

Annie: Then can you PLEASE answer the questions?

Asuramaru: *sigh* Fine. Well, for the first question, I must say that I can not remember very well, although the first had convinced me that I needed to became a demon for the sake and future of me and my sister Krul. I trusted him at the time and well, I didn't think it was such a bad idea actually. As for the second question, It was simply because I saw my sister straight in the eye again, and I actually felt sadness and regret, something I haven't felt in a long time. I honestly hated seeing her like that...

Annie: *sad face* Well, that was a long and kind of emotional speech.

Asuramaru: Yes, yes it was.

Annie: Ok then I'll just- *gets hit by another paper airplane* Ouch! Again?!

Asuramaru: ?

Annie: *opens it* Oh, It's another one!

Asuramaru: ......

Annie: It's a dare. It says "

- I dare him to be my demon contract instead of Yuu, for how long I would say hmm about for eternity.

- I also want to date him to read one of the shippers fanfics with Krul."

Oh ok then.

Asuramaru: What? I have to leve Yuu?

Annie: Yup!

Asuramaru: No!

{ 20 minutes later... }

Asuramaru: Ok, I am ready for the contract.

Annie: Ok! Oh, and while you were getting READY, I got you some of the fanfics you have to read. Here. *gives them to him*

Asuramaru: Uh, thanks?

Annie: Your welcome! *turns to imaginary person* If you want to, we can arrange a little roleplay about your contract. Asuramaru's book reading will be described in the next chapter. See ya then!

-------------------------------------------

[Bonus:]

Annie: *eating cookies*

Yu: *pops out of nowhere*  Hey!

Annie: UAGH! Where did you come from?!

Yu: Um, the door? *points at the door*

Annie: Oh come on that was obvious!

Yu: Um, heheheh.... Anyway, do you by any chance happen to know why me and Asuramaru don't have a contract anymore?

Annie: Nope, totally know nothing, yup, yup, know nothing eheheh... Ok, bye! *runs off with the cookies*

Yu: wait! I wanted some cookies! Huh?

( In the living room )

Yu: Huh? Where'd she go?

Annie: *Hiding behind the sofa* Ugh, I hope he doesn't find me here...

Ferid: *pops up behind her* Hello!

Annie: *jumps in surprise* UAGH!!!

Yu: Huh? Oh, Annie I was just looking for you!

Annie: *lying on the floor with the cookies next to her* Mrrgh... Well, that's it for the cookies then.

Yu: Aw, I wanted some.

Ferid: Oh, hello! I was about to ask Annie here If she wanted to join me for  a little game, do you want to come too?

Yu: Well-

Crowley: *peeks through the door* Hey, um, the tea is ready so I was wondering If you wanted some-

Annie and Yu: Yes!

Crowley: Well, ok then.

Ferid: Oh? Crowley-Kun Can make tea! I want some too!

Crowley: Ferid, you can't drink tea.

Ferid: Aha ha! Well, neither can you, Crowley-Kun!

Crowley: Good point...