Girl-looking, much? ( Is it even a word?)

Annie: *yawn* Asuramaru?

Asuramaru: .......

Annie: You still mad at me?

Asuramaru: .......

Annie: *sigh* Ok, fine. You have a new QUESTION, and it's actually not gonna tick you off like last time.

Asuramaru: ....Fine, what is it?

Annie: It is once again by our good friend *smiles* @koneko_private. She is wants to know, if you think that that clothing of yours is making your fangirls think you're a girl.

{ I would love to add you in this story! But can it please be in one of the next chapters? I'll be waiting for your answer.]

Asuramaru: Hm... That's a good question.

Annie: *whispers to a random fish in a random fish tank randomly right next to her.* Wel, I for one first thought he was a girl. At least, until I saw hir profile info on Wikipedia. [ Or should I say, Owarinopedia? ;)]

Asuramaru: Wait? WHAT?!

Annie: Uh.....

Asuramaru: There's a PROFILE of me on WIKIPEDIA?

Annie: {Whew... I thought he got triggered about me thinking that he was a girl} Um, y-yeah there's a profile for every single "Owari no Seraph" character, see? *shows him the profiles on her phone*

Asuramaru: O-Oh, well ok then. Now, about that question.....

Annie: .... *staring at Asuramaru*

Asuramaru: .... *notises her staring but doesn't do anything*

Annie: .... *still staring*

Asuramaru: Would you please be kind enough to stop that, please?!

Annie: *stops staring* OK, geez...

Asuramaru: *sigh* Anyway, I'll have to admit, these clothes do make me look quite like a female, do they not? However, I suppose that my appearance does seem quite like that one of a female's. So I might have to admit, that I absolutely cannot blame you for, perhaps looking at me as a girl. But, in the end, the answer is yes. I hope my answer satisfied you.

Annie: *rolls eyes* Geez, what's with the "royal" talk?

Asuramaru: Well, all of us high-ranking progenitors have been taught by our dear father, the first progenitor, to speak that way. I am quite fond of the way I speak, If I do say so myself.

Annie: Wow. I honestly thought that you were going to get triggered on that one.

Asuramaru: Shut up.

Annie: And... There it goes.

--------------------------------------------------------

[Bonus?]

Annie: Oi, Shinoa, Mitsuba.

Mitsuba: Hm?

Shinoa: Yes, Annie?

Annie: You know that last dare, when Asuramaru and Feris had to kiss, right?

Shinoa: Yes!

Mitsuba: Don't remind me. You got it bad from that one.

Annie: Yeah, quite true. Ugh, geez I'm starting to sound like Asuramaru.

Shinoa: *laughs*

Annie: Anyway, so, before I called Ferid and locked them both inside of the room, I set up a secret camera in one of the corners of the room while Asuramaru was chasing me, surprisingly without him noticing. And, I got it ALL on film, right here!

Shinoa: Omg!

Mitsuba: Wait, hang on.

Annie: Hmmm?

Mitsuba: How the heck did you manage to set up a SECRET camera while Asuramaru was CHASING you, and without him NOTICING?!

Annie; Well, I have my secrets AND I'm full of suprices!

Mitsuba: You got that right.

ShinoA: I'M POSTING THIS!

Annie: NUUUUUUUU!!!!

Mitsuba: oh, boi.

---------------------------------------------------------

(Hello again, people! Sorry this was kind of  short. Hope It's ok? Anyway, I'll try to finish another chapter tomorrow. Hope I can make it longer. Bye! Thanks for reading!)