New Mission

After I took a shower and got dressed It was still pretty early, so I decided it was time to raid the kitchen. Yum foods!

  I finished raiding the kitchen of food and headed back to my room. Once I got back I grabbed my dusty maroon jacket and my locket before walking out of the house, heading to the train station.

  "Meow?" Gear tilted his head as if to ask why I was going to the station, "Meh, I figured I would pay Roy a visit." I answered, shrugging my shoulders. Gear seemingly understood and walked beside me.

                         -○◇◇◇○-

   Once we got to our destination we walked through the doors to Roy's office. "Sup Roy." I said casually seating myself on his desk "Y/n? What are you doing here?" He asked surprised "Well duh, I'm obviously here to get a mission dum dum." I replied flicking his forehead.

"I don't have a job for you y/n." he said holding his forehead with his left hand while glaring at me. "Whimp" I tested "What?" He questioned "I think I'll just wait here until a job pops up then." I said ignoring his previous question. "So where have you been these last 4 years?" Roy asked "Training." I stated simply "Ok so w-" Roy started only to be inturupted by me passing out. Roy, being used to it stood, picking me up and placing me on the couch before returning to paperwork.