Meeting in Person

When I woke up, I scared the jiz out of Roy cause why not. "OMG ROY YOUR HAIR IS ON FIRE!" I screamed "WHAT!?" Roy started freaking out, patting his hair in attempt to put the fire out. "Pfffft, HAHAHAHAHA!" I fell to the floor laughing, Roy calmed down "I swear I'm getting tired of your little shinnanigans." he sighed.

"So, did you manage to get me a job?" I asked after I calmed myself down "Actually," he pause for a second before continuing "I did but, you won't be working alone." he finished "What?" My expression turned sour. "You will be working with two brothers." he explained "Oooh no, I am not about to babysit two snotty nosed brats, besides you know I don't work well with others!" I complained.

"Well you're going to have to deal with it." Roy argued "Whatever old man, I'm gonna take a nap." I said laying back down on the couch and falling asleep.

____________________________________
A young boy was covered in blood, he had a giant gash across his chest "I love you y/n, remember that... Take care of the cat for me will ya" he said with a small smile.
____________________________________

  I woke up to some idiot complaining about him having to work with someone other than his brother. "Oh my god!" I said as dramatically as I could "Shut up! you are giving me a headache you brat!" I yelled throwing a metal ball at the person.

"Oww" the person said as I opened my eyes "HOLY CRAP!" I screamed, falling off the couch. I got up swiftly patting myself off. "Old man, I thought I told you I want nothing to do with the elric brothers!"

"I know but it's the only job I could find that would get you closer to you goal." he pointed "Whatever." I grumbled "Um..." Edward started "No we have not met before, I just... know... a lot about you..." I chose my words carefully. He looked like he wanted to say something but Roy shood us out of his office.