You Don't Know My Name

Shawn P.O.V
Before I go to basketball practice, I decided to go to the Golden Spoon for breakfast. I sat at the table by myself, till a marvelous beauty stood in front of me.

Melanie-Hello my name is Melanie and I will be your waitress, what would you like to drink?
Me-I want something and it's not to drink.
Melanie- Ooh ok you want to order your food first?
Me-No I want your number Fly Lady.
Melanie- But you don't even know me Cool Cat.
Me- That's why I'm trying to get your number Pretty Lady, so may I please have it.
Melanie-Sure, first let me get your order sir.
Me- I would like Egg Whites and Spinach Omelette please and my name is Shawn.
Melanie- Ok Shawn coming right up.

Melanie P.O.V
Out of all the men I've met Shawn was the only one who approached me with such class and confidence, other guys expect me to melt in their arms but I'm not that kind of woman and I think Shawn sees that. I gave him his food and my number, after he finished he said he will call me later. Being the girl I am I just said ok with a straight face knowing dang well I was so happy inside. Then nosey Dion came to me asking who was that and what did I give him, she always in my business. After my shift I headed home to get ready for my swim wear photo shoot.