No Love Just Basketball

Shawn P.O.V
I'm headed to basketball practice, I play for the California Golden Bears at The University Of California. As soon as I stepped in the gym Naomi Cooper came up to me. She is the head captain of the cheerleading team and my ex girlfriend, I broke up with her when I found out she cheated on me. I don't know why she is trying to talk to me because I really don't want to hear it.

Naomi- Hey Pumkin, how are you?
Me- Don't call me that we aren't together, and I'm doing great thanks for asking.
Naomi- Why you acting like that I said I'm sorry.
Me- You can say sorry as much as you want we are not getting back together.
Naomi- Yes we will because if you don't I'm going to tell your family about your secret modeling life.
Me- Go ahead.
Naomi- Ok then I will... Shawn

This girl has the nerves to try and threaten me about my life with my family, as Bell Biv Devoe would say "That Girl Is Poison" and I will not put up with it. So me and the team started warming up and getting ready for practice. Coach called a break and my boy Marcus and I sat down and talked about life, Marcus has been my home boy since we were kids.

Marcus- So what's been going on with you lil bro
Me-Nothing much, hooping and modeling.
Marcus- You still modeling and your peoples don't know wow.
Me-Yeah, but I got to go I got a date tonight.
Marcus-Ooh you got a jawn, how she looks.
Me-Fine as all out doors, and she models.
Marcus-Ok I see you Romeo, now go get your Juliet. I will hit you up later.

 I will hit you up later

Naomi&Marcus