Just The Two Of Us

Melanie P.O.V
I'm headed home from work and I brought Dionne with me to help me get ready for my date. She did my hair and makeup and picked out a beautiful black dress from my closet. Then Shawn called me to let me know he was outside.I told Dionne bye and she said "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" and we both laughed as I walked to the car. He got out to open my door and we both greeted each other. Then we arrived to a beach, the same beach from the photo shoot. There was a blanket on the sand and food which meant it was a picnic. We sat down and in silents then I said "Shawn tell me about yourself"

Shawn- Well I am a 23 year old basketball player and model. I have 2 siblings, a little brother and a older sister. My dad was a basketball player and my mom is a doctor . I attended The University of California. Ooh and my family doesn't know I model.
Me- You didn't tell them?
Shawn- No because my dad has this dream of his son being a second generation basketball player.
Me- But what do you want, he lived his dream and now it's your turn. My father wanted me to be a lawyer like him but I had to break away and be myself for a change. You should do the same thing.
Shawn- It's not that easy, trust me.
Me- Well you better tell them before your face gets plastered on billboards and magazines.
Shawn- You think I can be on billboards? (blushes)
Me-With a handsome  face like yours, yes
Shawn-Your not to bad yourself (laughs)

After that he dropped me off to my house. We pulled up and he got out the car and we walked to the door.

Me- I had a wonderful time, it was really fun.
Shawn- Me too
Me- Next date I want to play you in basketball, I have a mean 3 pointer.
Shawn- I would love to go on another date, but if you think you are going to beat me in basketball your out of luck Princess.
Me- We will see about that.
Shawn- I will text you later.
We hugged and then he leaned in for a kiss, and I kissed back. We blushed and said our goodbyes. When I opened the door guess who's nosey butt was in the window, Dion! I told her about tonight and then I went to sleep.