Ride My Wave

Melanie P.O.V
I got to the photo shoot on Venice Beach, and I went to hair,makeup, and wardrobe. Then the director lets me know that I'm going to be shooting with a male model, I don't mind that at all. I'm ready to start the shoot and the director taps me on the shoulder to get my attention and as soon as I turned around I said Shawn, and he said Melanie. The director said good you two know each other know lets get to work.
So that's what we did, we had to pose with get other on each other.He wasn't as bad as I thought and The pictures  came out wonderful. Once the director called it a rap me Shawn and I went to the green room to talk.

Me- Can you believe we only met each other today we are half naked in front of each other.
Shawn-(laughs)
Me- I know that sounded really weird I'm sorry.
Shawn- Why you apologizing? I find that cute and funny, like your self.
Me-(blushes) I bet that's what you say to all the models.
Shawn- Nah only one and her name is Melanie.
Me- Wow your a flirt, I know your girlfriend has to keep a tight leash on you.
Shawn- I don't have a girlfriend, but I know your boyfriend isn't bored having your  sparkling personality  around.
Me-I don't have a boyfriend.
Shawn- I know we just met and all but I would like to take you to dinner tomorrow.
Me-I will think about it.... Yes sure.
Shawn-Ok I will pick you up at 8 tomorrow,Bye Melanie.
Me-Bye Shawn.

I can't wait for tomorrow, what I'm I going to wear and what about my hair. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm going to need Dion's help.