NatsuxReader one-shot

Y/n pov
As I walked into the guild I spotted the two netwits fighting.I sighed then giggled at them and how the guild wouldn't be the same without them.I walked over to the bar were Lucy and Mira were talking and laughing at something. Curiosity struck over me and my legs walked by themselves.I plopped on a high chair not to the far from them and lessoned in on their conversation.

" yeah they would be such a cute couple,and it would be so romantic if they shared their first kiss under the mistletoe." Mira and in a dreamy voice.

" but y/n and Natsu are so much alike they clash at each other it's   Redecules how much it happens,but,I do agree when the two fight it's more fierce and more emotion in it." Lucy said.I fell off the chair and my butt hit the cold,hard,wooden,floor.

" ow" I said and rubbed my bum.standing up dusting the fake dust off me.

Mira and Lucy gasp knowing I was lessening in on their conversation.They looked at each other then back at Natsu then back at each other frowning.

" YOU WERE ESVDROPPING" they both yelled at me making me flinch at their voices.

I giggled nervously and ran behind the closes guy which happened to be Natsu. Great.

Both the white haired demon and the yellow hair celestial mage smirked at us.

" looks like we have a new couple emerging " Mira and her smirk going ear to ear

" well Natsu never thought you would have a girlfriend butI guess it's not totally impossible" Lucy said with her smirk matching the other half of the match-making team.

" WHAT.I WOUL:D NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE HER" Natsu yelled pulling me out from behind him and pushing me forward.

I can ament it hurt.More then it should have.I have known i've loved him for a while and hearing those words broke my heart.It felt like someone grabbed my heart and stabbed it 400 times It killed me inside.I felt a tear slide down my cheek,my bangs covering my eyes.

" oh" my voice cracked

" I see i'm not good enough " I said and another tear.another tear.another tear.

They just kept coming and woldn't stop. I turned around and ran out of the guild both my hands on my heart.His words playing in my head

"I WOULD NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE HER"

''WOULD NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE HER'

'I WOULD NEVER DATE SOMEONE LIKE HER"

His words echoed through my head.my legs were burning.my chest hurt.My heart was broken.and yet.I still love him.after all the pain I'm feeling.after being rejected.I still love him.

I stopped running and fell to the ground.My legs felt like jello from all the running.I was on a dirt path in the forest. I heard my name being called. I looked up through my blurred vision from all the tears.I saw pink and I knew who it was

Natsu

Did he come for me?
If so why would he?
He doesn't like me...does he?
Even if he did..why?

So many questions were flooding my mind.I didn't know what else to think.

I felt a pair of arms pull me up.I barely have the energy to look up.but when I did. I came face to face with a smirking Natsu. My eyes widen as I looked up and saw.A mistletoe attached to happy's tail I smiled and looked at him

" your such a baka " he said and I felt a pair of warm lips on my cold,chapped ones.my eyes widen more but  then I closed them and kissed back.As I pulled away he pulled me closer by my waist.

" so will you be my girlfriend " he asked I laughed and nodded hugging him and giving him one more kiss

That was my love story....I never thought it would be like.like a

FairyTail

A/n;hey guys did you like it it will be the laST ONE FOR LIKE 2-3 weeks I hoped you liked it and I did TRY to make it good I really hoped you liked it well

PLEACE