Horrors and the fears

Your pov

 The end of the night is coming closer and so will danger. I hear clanking and grinding of gears coming from the stage. I start to breathe heavy. My palms are sweaty and the knot in my stomach. I feel like I'm gonna vomit.  Here we go I thought. I got up and started moving all of the objects they can hurt me with and I mentally prepare myself for anything at this. Don't cry

Foxy's pov

I get a call from my cove from Freddy. Wonder what he wants now? If its another beating I don't think I would be able to handle it this time. I always thought y/n was always cool but them Freddy started telling us the be mean to him. It's so stupid. He's so young he needs us more than words can say and were abusing him? I never want to but I have to. I can't hurt someone like him. His cute face, a small body and he's so sweet. I heard Freddy says something that I couldn't hear. I walk towards the other robots. They all had a bag of weapons. With any kind of weapons. My eyes widen. Are we gonna kill him?!

Freddy's pov

"Hey, foxy come to choose your weapon to beat y/n with," I yell He see what in the bag eyes going wide. I smirk at him. He looks for a second then grabs a machete. A true beauty. I grin evilly and look at Bonnie and told him after he heals up to have some "fun" with him. He nods in agreement.

Your pov

I heard footsteps and the sound of metal chains. I'm shaking so hard that it not even funny. Don't cry.  The curtains spread wide open every one of them holding weapons. even foxy... Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry Don't... Tears flood my eyes and it hasn't even started yet. I'm gonna die. Then with a flash something metal hits me and knocks me out cold.

five minutes later

Still your pov (lol wtf I'm I saying)

I wake up all of the robots above me with the weapons in their hands. Then I'm smack with a baseball bat. Tazzed with a tazer. Whipped with a whip and stab with a machete. I look foxy in the eyes. He can see my pain, the fear, the torture.  I give him a forgiving look.

20 minutes of torture later *kablooie*

Your pov

Pain. Pain everywhere. I can't feel my legs. I'm covered in blood. How am I still alive? Is this reality? I pinch myself. Yep, still alive. God, I'm a mess. I'm a loser, I don't trust anyone around me. Good thing I can use the blood magic I have.  I rub and caress my had over the cuts and brusies. They slowly but effectively disappear. I feel a sigh a relief and take a breath of fresh air.

Then I hear the curtains open again.

The cliffhanger dun duuuuuuun I honestly think this is going well for my first book I can totally use the support see you later my winged foxes