Things fall apart

Your Pov

I see HIM. He walks up to me a give me a big grin. I shiver at the look he gave. I slowly scoot myself, my eyes close at the thought of what he was gonna do to me now. I feel myself getting grab by the neck and lifted into the air. I open my eyes to see bonnies fully erect member. I cringe at him. He slams me into a wall making me yelp. I scream in pain as he shoves himself inside me.

He squeezes his grip on my neck signaling me to shut up. But even then he wouldn't loosen his grip on me. I couldn't breathe.

I couldn't breathe.

 I reach my arms towards bonnies hand where he was choking me. He smacks my hand away a fly. He smiled evilly and made his grip tighter on me. I started to see spot. Shit. I have to take my moment soon. While he was thrusting into me still, His face scrunched up and I took my chance to escape.  He took his last thrust to explode inside me and i sliced his hand open with a blade from my thigh. He drops me grabbing his hand in pain. I slide myself back until i hit a wall. 

No escape.

Bonnie gets up a glares at me. "I'm Gonna kill you son of a bitch." He growled He charges his way at me till i point the blade at him. Blood starts forming at the end of the blade extending its reach. Tear come down my face as I look up ready to stab him.  Making him come to a stop. He look at me tentative about his next move. I looked at him back, blade pointed in hand at him. He turned around and walked away. Just. Like. That. 

I sat there shaking so hard. I couldn't breathe. I can't take this anymore. This has gotten too far to where it was hurting me from the inside out. 

I'm done...

I take a sword a keep hidden from everyone in case they took the beatings a little too far. I press the cold metal against my neck. Breath hitched I slowly cry while whisper in a soft tone. "Flawless diamonds, In a green field near Buenos Aires. Until the sun's rising. We won't stop until the angels sing. Jump in that water, be free,Come south of the border with me,Jump in that water, be free,Come south of the border with me." With those departing words I slide the blade across my neck.  Blood pours down my neck as I lose consciousness. My body flop over and my eyes close. "Goodbye foxy..."