Vogue [AU]

Things are complete and utter chaos in London, sure rush hour traffic and busy people create havoc on the streets but there's something new as well. The Victoria's Secret Fashion show is in town as well, and that's where one of the most epic love stories to ever hit the front page of the New York Times starts, at first it's unknown as to who the other person is that matches the tall, slender model for Victoria's Secret, Miss Karlie Kloss. She's rumoured to be a stone cold fox but a trip to a fashion show in London changes everything. The press go wild about the girl with the bright blue eyes and stunning figure that models for PINK there's no better satisfaction for the girl than walking a runway show and now in London this new model gets her opportunity, they call her the girl with the blue eyes but to her friends she's Taylor, Taylor Swift.

Karlie's P.O.V

The day starts out well, my alarm goes off at 6.00am and because I'm so jazzed and excited about doing the cover shoot for Vogue today with Taylor I decide that instead of having a cup of coffee like I usually do that I need to take a quick jog to make sure that I'm fully awake for this because I'm really excited about it. Taylor and I have been hanging out at random runway shows for the last year and now management have set it up with Taylor's management for us to do the cover shoot together and I'm excited about it.

My excitement begins to peak more once I step foot outside the apartment door and into my awaiting SUV but I have to smile when I step into the car and I see that Taylor is already in the car waiting for me, I greet Tree and she nods at me but she continues to talk on the phone and Taylor takes the earbud out of her ear and grins at me with a large smile. "Morning sunshine, did you roll out of bed like that?" she questions looking over her glasses at me. "Yeah, no I didn't got up early when I couldn't sleep," I state stepping in and doing up my seatbelt. The car starts to move steadily towards the hills where the photo shoot is set to take place, according to Taylor the photo shoot is supposed to take place with an outdoors feel and we get to wear new couture which sounds amazing. "Is this shoot supposed to take all day?" Taylor questions looking at me with her blue eyes, "I'm not 100% sure but I know for certain that it's definitely going to be one of the more enjoyable shoots that I've been on in a while..." I state looking at her with a dreamy look on my face, I see her break out into a large smile that I've been admiring for a while and it just makes me grin wider. The rest of the trip to the shoot is quiet as Taylor returns to her iPod and I pick up the paper that was in the back of seat of the SUV and I read it keeping up with the financial world through the Wall Street Journal. "Okay Karlie, now if you could hold that position that would be perfect...." The photographer states as he snaps pictures of us and continues to yell out the positions that he wants us to use for the next shot and we try out best to be quick about it so that things keep moving quickly and the shoot keeps moving because the last thing that anyone wants is to keep having to work past 3.30pm which is when the shoot is supposed to end. "How much longer is this going to last for?" Taylor mutters from next to me making me laugh and the photographer shout out, "yes, that's perfect a little more emotion Karlie!" he shouts making me laugh some more at the look on Taylor's face. We break apart five minutes later and then the director and photographer state that we are completely finished. I turn and look at Taylor and happen to see her bare back facing me as she changes back into her jeans and plaid shirt that she was wearing in the car ride over here. "Oh uhm sorry..." I state blushing as I turn around, Taylor laughs and tells me that it's fine and then I turn back upon realising that she's all dressed. "Did you want something Kar?" She questions as she intently stares at me.
"I was just wondering if you were busy tonight, maybe we could go to the new steakhouse that's around the corner from where we are staying in L.A?" I question, as I look at Taylor and watch her blush. "That sounds amazing, I love steak. Do you want to get the car to drop us off?" Taylor questions as we climb into the SUV.

A few hours later at the restaurant Taylor and I are in the middle of enjoying a latte each and it's been an amazing dinner for us, I've noticed a lot over the last few hours that whenever we manage to talk about something that interests Taylor she breaks out into a large smile and to be honest it's the most beautiful thing that I've ever seen. We've talked about our past relationships and as we go to leave I've already paid the bill much to Taylor's disgust that I wouldn't let her pay for anything, instead I say that she can pay the bill for the next meal. "Come on Karlie, at least let's get an ice-cream," Taylor states pulling me away from the SUV and towards a stand on the corner, she manages to convince me and we sit on the small seat nearby and we share the ice-cream. We have small talk and as we eat the ice-cream I notice some of it leaking down the side of Taylor's lips, I smile at her and swipe my finger cleaning it up by licking my finger. "Ooh wasn't that cute Karlie," Taylor states and leans forward and says, "maybe I should clean up your lips then?" making me smile at her and say,
"Well if you wish it to be that way then I really have no choice but to allow you if that's what you want." I state as Taylor smiles and leans in her lips coming into me and kissing me soundly on the lips, the moment that our lips touch it's like fireworks going off and its like it all makes sense, Taylor and I together and that is why the moment that we are separated I say, "right so dinner tomorrow night at my place then..." Taylor only smiles at me as we both head back to the SUV and I make sure that I see her home into her apartment building praying that we will be happy together. The next morning when I wake, it's with a smile and that doesn't change even when I turn on the TV and the kiss that I shared with Taylor is plastered all over E News! But even after speaking to Taylor we decide that nothing can drag us down and so our second date goes ahead as planned.

Requested by Anonymous on Tumblr

Sorry i've been away for a few days, just having a small vacation as it's summer break here in New Zealand. My updates will be slower as with the sun out there are better things to do with life, but enjoy this one. Keep requesting if you have ideas. I know i hit my 100 upload target but i'd like to keep writing so please indulge me and keep requesting. I'll list some of the categories that i'm looking for with the requests, this will make these more rounded and complete and not so over the place.

Looking for:
*Kaylor Divorce (don't care if it's friendly or bitter would prefer family side to it, i.e kids either old or young.
* Kaylor Death
*Kaylor Marriage/Wedding
*Kaylor not realising how much the other loves them so they keep quiet about their own feelings

and anymore that you'd like to read about. I will also be starting on my new full length Kaylor (just the planning stages) which i will be posting in February or March (depends on what i've got complete). But drop me a message or something i love reading your comments and i'll see you next time.