COMPLETE

Hi all,

I have been noticably absent from Wattpad posting for several weeks and that is not because of wanting to be. I had planned for my latest update to be completed several weeks ago as i'd promised. But that plan went south very quickly as I got bogged down with University work. As the rest of this year progresses I will be getting busier and busier.

Therefore I am announcing that I will be leaving Wattpad as a writer for next 8-10 months. I am planning to return as a fiction writer instead of a fanfiction writer, however my fanfictions will remain up on Wattpad, forever. They will not be taken down.

Of all of the things I have been the most impressed with during my active stages on Wattpad, it has been how welcoming everyone was to my first few stories. I have tried to get better as they've gone along and we've all shared a great journey together. I don't think that it's fair for me as a writer to leave you all, and to also take my stories with me. They are stories we have shared together. Some of you have become attached to the characters of the long stories and others loved the short one-shots from here in this section. 

One of the things i will miss is the interactions between writer and reader but i know they will still be here when i return. I am hoping to already pre-write when i have time. But i no longer wish to keep everyone holding on for the last few updates to push these one shots to 200 chapters. WE GOT TO 190+ SO WE DID IT. WE ACHIEVED MY GOAL OF 100 PARTS. I've loved every second of this wild journey so for now i will say see you later...because saying see you later implies i will be back. This is not a goodbye.

Love Hannah xx