DARE#14

escope45 I dare Stan and Ford to walk in on Bill wanting Dipper. They had an awkward talk

*Stan and Ford are arguing about Dipped and the weirdmaggedon*

Bill: What's with all voices here? *Walks out of the room only to be founded by Stand and Ford while Bill was shirtless*(you know what I mean ;))
Stan and Ford:......LETS GET HIM!!!
*they tried to get Bill until Dipper came and saw the three in a threesome position*

Bill:....awkward
Stan: agreed
Ford: Hello Dipper
Dipper: uhhh.....first of all hi Ford and second of all WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GUYS DOING?! WHY ARE YOU SHIRTLESS BILL YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!

Bill: but babe-

Dipper: AND STAND WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?! YOU SAID YOU WERE BUSY MANAGING YOUR SHACK AND THEN I SEE YOU COMMANDING BILL TO SUCK YOUR DICK FOR PLEASURE!!

Stan: No! Its not what y-

Dipper: AND FORD, YOU PROMISED NOT TO FUCK OFF BILL AND ME BECAUSE WE ARE IN A GOOD LIFE TOGETHER!!! BUT NOOOOO YOU DID REALLY, YOU JUST BROKE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PROMISE!!!

Ford: Please Dipper! Let us all ex-
*Dipper slammed the door shut muting the three in awkward silence*

Me: Heyya!! I don't know if I got the right dare but I hope it worked out pretty good. I mean.....yeah anyways thanks for giving such an interesting dare my friend, welp gotta go now! Bye!!