DARE#16

yourdandere454 I dare Marco to hang out with Star anx Jackie making Tom to get jealous, thsn Marco will be like...YA KNOW WHAT I MEAN

Me: Okay! MARCO!!!!
Marco: yep?
Me: Star said she wants to hang out with you, Jackie is included so you gotta meet them at the park.
Marco: Okay, wait a moment

At the room....

Marco: TOM
Tom: Yeah?
Marco: I'll be hanging out with Star and Jackie for a while *makingbthd 'you know what I mean' look*
Tom: *gulps* u-uhhh I don't think-
Me: Marco they're here!!!
Marco: wait!!! *whispering* okay so condoms: check; extra shirt:check;
etc.
Tom: uhhhh Marco Please-
Marco: Gotta go bye!!
Tom: But but but....ugh!!!!

*Marco left with Star and Jackie as they went to Jackie's house. Tom on the other hand, was spying on Marco and following them 'til he saw Jackie's house and into the closet t the room of Jackie*

Marco: Hey, thanks for inviting me Jacks
Jackie: No big deal boo.
Star: So, shall we start???
Jackie and Marco: Yep!!!

*Tom cannot see what was going on because the doors of the closet were plain wood and has no holes in it, but he could barely hear the moans and groans that makes Tom go jealous, no not jealous, can make him go berserk!!! He can't take the sounds he was hearing as he wildly showed up infront of them making the three gasp in surprise*

Tom: MARCO~ I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD CHEAT ON ME TO THESE PESKY GIRLS! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BE FUCKING THEM BECAUSE YOU THOUGHT IT WAS GREAT AS HELL!!! *he was shouting while his eyes are closed*

Star: Wait, what? no we weren't fucking each other Tom, we were just playing thr fucking go wild game. Its a 4-person board game which every turn you pick a card and whatever it says you had to do the sound as the others try to guess what kind of thing was it....

Tom:...............I'll be off then *he slammed the door*

Jackie:.....................Awkward
Marco: Agreed

Me: Well, there you have it...Bye!!!

dare(BillDip,WillDip,TomCo,etc.)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara