Hello Bradford

*Lauren's POV*

I woke up to the cranky noise of the alarm clock. My hand was hovering around the night stand in search of it.i turned it off and opened my eyes widely.

Everything around me was so unfamiliar. It felt like I was sleeping in somebody else's room. The feeling made me uncomfortable. After a few yawns and tumblings I sat on the bed with billions of rages that were building strongly inside of me.

I looked around for a while. I had nothing else to do but sighing deeply. I walked grumpyly towards the bathroom and did my job in there. I hope by now you've gathered that I'm not a morning person at all.

Okay, now you really deserve to know the reason of my peevishness. My mom works at an international organization. So her job is transferable. She has to move in to a new city once in two years at least. It is really annoying. My mom and dad are divorced. I live with my mom. So I have to move along with her every time. I'm originally an American. But I've hardly lived there.

Just after my birth my parents moved to Auckland. We lived there till I was 7. When I was 4, my parents got divorced. So I really don't have much memories of my dad

Mom and I moved to Canberra after her promotion from Auckland. There we stayed for a couple of years. Then we started to hover around the Europe. First we stayed at Stockholm. Then Geneva. And finally now, Bradford. At first it was really amusing for me. But now it is nothing but rubbish for me. Every time I get into this great bonding with my friends and everything around me. And every time, I have to leave everything behind me and move with my mom

This time I have decided that I won't get into any friendship stuff like that. So I won't feel bad again leaving them behind. And I mean it.

(Okay so now back to the story)

Mom was shouting from downstairs.

"Sweety, can you please help me with the suitcases?"

"Coming mom," I replied. With anger obvious on my voice.

It was Sunday. So mom stayed home the whole day and decorated our new apartment. I helped her a little too. But most of the time I put on earphones and tried to show mom that I was still mad at her.

***********************************

HEY GUYS!! THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FANFICTION. I AM TRYING MY BEST. I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL ENJOY IT!!!

Love,
Aurora