Midnight Mystery

*Lauren's POV*

After dinner I locked myself in my room. Started to scroll through instagram since there wasn't much to do around.

When the clock stroke 12 I felt kinda tired and turned my phone off to give it a rest. I came out on my balcony that was connected to my room. I really loved it. Probably the only thing I found charming about the whole situation.

The street was so quite it looked so pretty and spooky too. A cool breeze was blowing and it felt really relaxing. Right when I was about to get back inside, I heard a low pace strumming of guitar. It was not too loud. But loud enough for me to identify the chords.

Oh! Forgot to tell you that I'm a musician myself. I play the guitar and keyboard. Music is the one thing that I'm living for. It is my passion. Again sorry for the interruption. Now back to the story.

Whoever was playing it, was so damn good that I couldn't even move at all. It tangled me with an invisible web. I tried my best to identify where it was coming from. But I was unable to. It went on like five more minutes. I came back to reality when it stopped. Disappointment hit me a little.  Though it was over, I stood there few more minutes hoping for the picking to start again.

Again I was disappointed. It didn't start. So I went back inside my room and drifted off to the kingdom of dreams.

************************************

Hey good people! How is it so far? Do lemme know. Oh! And don't forget to vote!!!

Love
AURORA