Aaaannndd...the blonde

*Niall's POV*

For the past few days, I've been having a new feeling. It's not usual. This has never happened to me. Everything is changing. And I don't like it.

Everything was good and going on perfectly. I was so happy and nonchalant. But suddenly everything started to get messed up. I feel like the whole world warping in front of me. This is so uncomfortable. Makes me wanna pull my hair off. Why? Why? WHY?!!!

This is so deadly. This GIRL, outta nowhere is responsible for all these. She is eating my heart outta my chest. It makes me wanna cry so bad. Makes me wanna forget everything that's going on in my life. She is changing every single thing.

Last Monday. The first time I saw her. The first time I felt my heart missing billions of beats. The first time I felt butterflies in my tummy. The first time I felt dozens of fireworks cracking right inside my chest.

Lauren.

The person I want so bad. And at the same time, the person I don't wanna face. Cause if I face her, I would want her. I will loose everything. I will be weak. I will fall down on my knees. I don't want that to happen now do I?

For the first time in my life, I have seen an angel. An angel with thick brown hair and mesmerizing brown eyes. Every single thing about her attracts me so bad. Makes me wanna pull her and grab her face and kiss her hard on the lips.

This is not me. Trust me. I am nothing like this. Not at all aggressive. I am more of a good boy. That's what I've been getting from everyone since childhood. I am the courteous boy.

Now I wanna show her what she's doing with my heart. She is a monster. I beautiful one. To whom I wanna do stuff with. To whom I wanna... well I better not finish this sentence.

This situation is so damn faltering. And the worst part is, we have most of our classes together. She sits right in front of me. My nostrils flare in her sweet yet sexy smell. Damn! It turns me on as hell.

Makes me wanna feel her soft skin so bad. I wish I could have  her in my arms. I would hold her so tight and I would never let go... *sigh*

************************************

Well, this is unexpected isn't it?  First entry and POV of Nialler. How would you feel if he felt this way about you huh?? *winks*

Lemme know.

Love
Aurora