Intense • e.d

the picture honestly makes me want to choke. what a legend.

| smut included |

"Are you sure you want to go through with this?" ethan asks, he tilts his head sideways and raises one eyebrow. he's quick to ask.

The room is practically empty and lifeless. the only living piece of furniture is the 'perfectly placed' bed behind you.

"fuck" I muttered silently, its always been something that made me weak. he doesn't notice how much power he has over me.
I nod anyways, unsure of my own answer. Slightly hesitant but it was too late. His colossal arms dominate my torso and I could feel nothing else but his growing boner inches under my navel.

ethan moans my name placing his head onto my neck, it becomes muffled in the end.
"I don't think we need this" ethan says as his hands skim my waist right before going under my shirt pulling it up and throwing it on the floor.

his large hands make their way down my heat. A place he's never been before, but his fingers say otherwise. I hold onto ethan's biceps for support, as if life depended on it.

fuck, it was like as if he knew all my weak spots. ethan repeatedly hit that same spot, sending me over to the edge. my eyes roll back, mouth slightly open. this tension within me begins to build as I reach the end. my breathing is heavy and my body is on fire. He hasn't done anything too grand and I'm already feeling it this much.

"ethan, again. fuck. right. there" I try and form proper sentences as his fingers thrust into me at a rapid pace. I could already feel myself reaching my high, I dare look into his eyes knowing I'll explode around his fingers any second from now.

His other hand firmly grips my thigh as he pushes me down onto the bed. his eyes find mine. Just the sheer look of desperation and his toned arm in front of me combined with his fingers inside of me make my legs shake.

I try and close my legs, keep them shut for I feel exposed but he rejects. forcefully spreading them even more.

" no can't do" he proclaimed. this time ethan knew exactly what he was doing. his body hovers over me, his lips becoming acquaintances with my neck. he begins his painful ordeal.

the feeling is back. this familiar feeling, he realizes this and his fingers thrusts into me deeper, and faster.

" now cum for me baby" he orders, and i do so.
I collapse on the bed, drenched with sweat and feeling worn out. my legs practically numb from how intense he was.

his fingers leave me, he pulls them out slowly. he sticks his tongue out and licks his fingers, closing his eyes savoring the taste. he parts his middle & ring finger open and begins licking the sides.

I stare at him in shock but slightly aroused by his actions. He's so dirty, I couldn't believe.

"you're ruthless & dirty" I tell him.

"not really, I just like seeing your body shake beneath my touch. there's so much I could do to you but I hold back because of how soft you are" he says this at the same time leaning in to kiss my cheek.

he gets off the bed, and I see him pace around the room finding his sweatpants. his back muscles stood out in the dimly lit room, they have never looked so good. I wouldn't mind leaving marks on that. I think to myself.

"get dressed" is the last thing I hear him say before he exits the room.
I'm left in the room, alone. His touch still feels new to me. I crave it again, so bad.

Nothing feels this good. the thought of his hands wrapped around my neck as he pounds into me, his moans echoing in the room. his face underneath my wet heat. riding him.

these thoughts.. thoughts that I so desperately want to come true.

~~~~~~~~~
listen, this is a first and I'm shook at what I wrote. I'm suddenly ready to pull the trigger.

anyways, did you guys actually like it? hit me up.

this isn't too graphic since they didn't have sex or anything.

vote and comment <3