50 shades of • g.d

** this is kind of like a BDSM type of thing but slightly subtle, you decide .. read ahead sisters **

"let me show you how rough I can be" grayson said.
His hand grabs mine as we walk. He leads me to a room. Its not his, that's for sure. There is nothing but a bed and a bunch of ropes laying down the floor.

" is this where you torture people?" I jokingly ask, expecting him to chuckle.

"torture? more like pleasure them" he doesn't seem to smile, he's rather serious and I could feel the back of hair stand up.

"strip, or I'll rip whatever you have on" he demands. I'm intimidated by his demeanor. I do as he says, and pull down my shorts and top.
I stay still in my under garments as he begins to wrap the ropes that were laying on the floor around my wrists, legs and torso.

"I'm tempted to hang you up and fuck you that way" he bites his lip, possibly thinking of all the erotic things he could do to me at this state.

Grayson grabs my wrists and aims up, small nails dug in the ceiling. My wrists are stretched upwards, he ties the rope around it. Same goes for the other hand.

"this will be over real quick"

he removed his boxers and tossed them to the side, carelessly. My eyes darted to him, his length. I blush and turn away, extremely aroused.

his large hands grab my thighs, pulling my entire body towards his torso - towards him .

I feel him inject himself into me, his hands stay around my thighs, moving my lower back closer to him with each thrust. "daddy, shit" I choke out, my loud moans become nothing but a whisper.

"open your eyes" he commands, my eyes stay shut as he pounds into me. unaware of him. his voice. His member pounding into me was the only thing my body could could focus on.

"look in me in the eyes" he spits, his thrusts gets harder and harder and I loan his name. "daddy stop, fuck" my calls unanswered. He keeps going at a fast pace, his grip around my thighs only getting tighter and tighter.

"fuck!" my eyes roll back and I come all around him.
"I'm going to make you cum over..and over and over again" he says . His length leaves me, and my legs quiver. He unties the ropes around my wrists and I hop down, my feet finally meeting the ground again.

he fondles with the drawers, I see him take out two ties.
"we're going to try something different this time" he smirks as he lengthens the tie with boh hands.

My sights gone. one tie is wrapped round my eyes, the other around my neck. he creates a knot at the end, making it easier for him to pull. it felt like as if he was choking me, but without the feeling of his hand around my neck.

Grayson's fingers make their into me, my ass facing him. my lower body pushes against his fingers, at which he curls. "oh my god" his touch alone could stir me up this much, his fingers move slow exploring my insides.

"stop thi-" I attempt to speak but he pulls back on the tie wrapped around my neck.

"Dont utter another word"

his fingers worked their way around me, he pumps them at a rapid pace, playing with my clit.
the feeling was all too much. He not only dug his fingers deep into me, but tugged on the tie around my neck, causing me to moan. this felt so good, I could feel myself coming close.

"right there daddy right there" I proclaim as he hits the same spot multiple times right before I come. He pulls out his fingers, and makes me taste myself.

I could barely feel my legs, and he wanted more.

He unties my hands and neck, still leaving me blind folded.
"Touch yourself, in front of me. I want to see you cum as I watch you"

"gray-"

"do it" he spits. his hands grab my knees and spread my legs wide open. my hand grazes my inner thigh right before I insert a finger.
I can't see him. He's looking at me, touching myself. Just the thought of him doing so makes me even wetter.

he sits in front of me restraining himself to take the lead and fuck me all over again. I begin to pump my fingers inside, this felt new, a good kind of new.

my free hand involuntarily pinches my nipples as I scream out his name. "cum for me" he orders, I find my g spot and with a few more thrusts I find my release.

"that felt so good daddy" i lay there, on the bed trying to calm myself down.

grayson carriers me out the room, leading me to his own room and lays me on the bed. He plants a small kiss on my lips right before turning off the lights.

"that was a good fuck" he murmurs to himself, before walking out.

*********

I'm writing another one but this time it'll be reversed, basically you're the dominant one.

peace ✌