sex • g.d

Just another interlude by bryson tiller fits the mood, listen to it ladies <3

The long car ride made the trip boring. Grayson was too focused on the road to pay attention to me.
The cars engine begins to tire out in the middle of nowhere. It didn't help much either seeing the sun setting.

I turn to face him, he presses on another button and 'sex' comes on.

"Let's stop here, we'll drive when we wake up" Grayson says, he doesn't sound too convinced with his own statement.
I nod and trail behind him, he begins to set up our sleeping site. Behind the pick up truck.

" you're joking" I try and sound calm but it comes off slightly harsh.

"One night, you'll be with me so we'll be fine baby" he pulls me in for a kiss and rubs my back. Assuring me that things won't be bad after all with him by my side.
I change into silk shirt dress in the passenger seat as gray sets up the pillows and heavy blanket, Sex is playing in the background getting me in the mood.

I find myself walking towards the end of the truck, I attempt to climb up myself to only fail miserably and fall revealing my panties. I lay there, as Grayson takes in the view.

Within seconds he's ontop of me, kissing me furiously and passionately.  " you can't just do that and expect me not to touch you" he murmurs in between the kiss, he delicately pulls me out of my gown, setting it aside.

He takes his time, kissing my neck all the way down to my stomach. His hands make their way down my back and undo my bra, pulling it off easily and tossing it to the side.

he cherishes my skin, softly caressing it and kissing it as he makes his way down my sex.

"I don't want to hurt you" grayson murmurs, he's hesitant. I can feel it. he's careful with the way he touches me.

"I'm fine, now don't stop" I wrap my hands around his neck, pulling him closer and kissing him.  he moans in my mouth but the kiss silenced it. 

I could feel him- hard. He's rubbing himself on my sex and I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter the more he did this.
He pulls off my panties, "fuck" he curses and looks back up to me and smirks.

"All for me baby" he says.

I barely have time to respond, as I abruptly feel his tongue enter me.
His  hands spreading my legs, further with each lick simultaneously his grip around my thighs tighten.
He holds me in place, concentrating his tongue on my area.
I try to close my legs but grayson pushes them even further apart.

"stay still" he words, I feel his breath with each pause hit my heat.

He takes his free left hand and wraps it around my waist, pulling me closer to him so that he could have better access as he eats me out.
Right before this ordeal begins to take full effect he stops midway and looks straight at me.

I take the time to admire his brown eyes, the sunset shone upon them making them a more golden color. It spooked me but in that moment, I fell in love with his eyes and his soul.
I slid his arm further up my torso and slid down, closer to him. His sweaty messy hair all tangled up in knots looked so beautiful, my fingers fondled with it, as my free hand caresses his cheek.

This feels like bliss, we're at the back of the pickup truck having sex. Not just any ordinary sex, it's different.
He's usually rough on me, either pulling my hair or never letting him see his face.
This time, i'm laying beneath him. watching him come undone right before my very own eyes. His eyes roll back, mouth open as his grip around my biceps tightens. I bet he feels vulnerable, he's never been this open with his body. i fucking love it so i'm complaining.

he collapses on top of me and i wrap my arms around his sweaty torso and body.

"We should do this more often" i manage to say, after the silence.
" you mean you?" i can imagine him smirking as he says that.
Our short embrace comes to an end when he gets up and puts on his boxers.
We lay on the pile of heavy sheets.It was actually pretty comfortable to my surprise. Grayson never gave me a definite answer regarding us having sex like this and i never bothered asking.

"i'll fuck your soul, i'll release your spiritual" i really loved this line.
Anyways, i suck ass at updating.
Can you believe this is my third grayson imagine even though i'm far up ethans ass?

next one is for ethans girls x