shower • g.d

| smut included |

grayson gets easily frustrated. He also has a bad temper; the kind of temper that'll give you goosebumps. I wouldn't want to mess with him when he's at this state. But I do so anyways.

"play with me, I'm bored" I whine at him, he doesn't seem to react.
"What a bore"I thought to myself as I walk up the stairs, a shower was the only thing I need right now.

Luke warm water invades my back, I feel it pouring down. A seemingly never ending waterfall. for some reason I look up, and see Grayson walking towards me with nothing but a towel on. He stays silent as he enters the shower with me, he's still mad and I'm slightly annoyed by this.

" are you done pussying around and catching feelings over trivial matters?" I blatantly said, with no remorse calling him a softie.
"Y/n, don't push it" his voice terrified me, deep down I was turned on.

"Or what?" I tried wrapping my hands around his neck, to no avail. Grayson turns. He's facing me now. Staring deep into my soul, the brown eyes I once became so fond of are gone. He's gone. A part of me was terrified, the other thrilled.

"I'm going to shut that little cocky mouth of yours by fucking you... you'll lose yourself into me as I make you cum repeatedly" he whispers in my ear with one hand around my neck, slightly choking me.
The soothing shower I once had planned turned into something else. Grayson wanted nothing but to make me suffer, His free hand grabs my behind and squeezes it. I contain my moans, shutting them inside like as if they were secrets

" stay still" grayson's voice is hoarse. His lips make their way down, edging closer and closer to my heat. I cursed under my breath grabbing a fistful of his wet hair. I look down at him, he looks so good; fully concentrated on making me cum all over his mouth. I pushed back his wet hair from his forehead to get a better glance of his face, doing this was a mistake. His eyes slowly work their way up, meeting mine.

In that moment, his large pulled my legs up so that my feet are planted outside his shoulders. My lower back is glued to the wall, as my legs hang high. I feel his lips tenderly kiss me right there licking the lips before going licking my clit, creating suction.

"Ah, gra- fuck-ah" I could barely speak, my eyes roll back to white slits. I'm close. So close. my moans were getting louder and the knot in my stomach getting tighter. It felt like ecstasy. A drug. I never wanted to come down from this, this feeling- him.

Grayson stops his ordeal only for him to ease in two fingers inside and hitting my spot harder. I hear Grayson's deep moans right beside my ear and I lose it. everything else inside me just lets go.
He pulls his fingers out, looking down at the mess I've made then finally at me.

He orders me to turn around, my chest facing the wall. I'm so eager for him and I wasn't going to hide it.

"please" I gasp. My voice cracks midway.

"please what?" he replies

"stop teasing and fuck me"

I was hoping for him to do something, even the slightest touch by him would send shivers down my spine.

Moments later, I feel him inside. Quick and relentless. Its hot. I feel the heat deep inside me, wrecking my entire system. grayson keeps thrusting into me at a fast pace. " look at you, trembling because of me" he whispers in my ear, his lips attach themselves to my neck which he grabs with his free hand, applying pressure.

It is unexpected. the more he pounds into me the more his statement becomes correct, I tremble even more with each thrust. My mind goes blank and I feel myself coming close, reaching that state.

His thrusts are getting sloppier with every thrust, a sign he's about to come.

"grayson, I'm so close- oh my god" i pant as the familiar burst of pleasure is threatening to erupt in me. His grip around my neck gets tighter, my moans even more contained than they were before.  I lose myself and thoughts as I am sent over the edge.

I come undone, and so does he. He collapses on top of my back and lets go of my neck. " fuck, this was amazing" he says, taking small pauses with each word to catch his breath.

He pulls out of me, I feel his load from within dripping down my inner thighs. He runs his finger up my my thighs getting a load of himself on his finger and makes me taste himself.

He kissed me, roughly and got out of the shower making his way towards the door, where his towel hung. I admire his ass, shook. I take a good look of mine, and compare it. I suddenly feel disheartened.

" I'll be downstairs, don't play with yourself   without me" he says, walking out and shutting the door.

•••••••••

WHY DID THIS TURN OUT WAY MORE DETAILED THAN I EXPECTED

Anyways, if you cringed, wanted to die or downright hated it you should VOTE👌😋