Guardian Angel ( sexy time )

Warning. This chapter is very long and contains smut/lemon. It's more a lemon but still.

################

Author POV

Even after Erza had said she'd stay away, many of the castle's occupants noticed that no matter what, Erza was always close by. If he were near the training grounds, she was overlooking him from the balcony. If he were in the main hall, she was waiting by the door. Inside his study or his bedroom she was in the stables keeping a close eye on his windows. Even, may it be, if he were simply addressing his people on the current situation, she stood hidden amongst the crowd or behind stage. She was like his guardian angel. Everyone saw Erza secretly watching him. All, that is, but the oblivious King.

Jellal...

Jellal POV

Day two of 'banishment'. I'm not quite sure what you'd call it but if anything it hurts me more than it hurts her. I really really miss her.

I sat at the desk in my study, tapping my pencil on it, left elbow propped up and leaning against it. I was...bored, and that was that. The piles of paperwork kept stacking up on my desk and now it's grown into a huge mountain. How so many people can have problems, I don't even know. Even some simply trivial problems are being reported. The most ridiculous issued by far has got to be when a child was found playing with a ball in a no ball game area, or maybe when a woman filed a report towards a man who hit on her. She said it was sexual harassment but it was just by Laxus Main. He's been reported a few times so I'm well aware of his flirtatious ways but I also know him personally and he'd never go that far. Nothing that would disappoint his father. He looks up to that man like a dog chasing his own tail. A total kiss up. Those reports were filed with the extremely important whilst a house burning down and leaving a family starving in the streets was put in the mildly important section. What idiot, I ask, would do that?

Then it clicked.

Me.

I've been so tired lately I'm not even paying attention to what I'm doing. Just doing it.

I need relief but sadly the only relief I ever got is currently pissed off at something I supposedly did. Fuck her!

I sighed. There was just no point getting riled up. She obviously wasn't going to apologise. It wasn't her nature. If she did I'd think Scar... I won't mention her name. At least not yet.

I wondered over to the window, to look at my palace grounds. It still feels weird. To think, close to just a year ago I was known as a traitor to the kingdom but now...now I'm the King. Not a disowned Prince. A King.

I surveyed the palace gardens, the staff entrance, the side gates leading into the vast countryside and the main gates showing my people at their everyday life. I don't know why but I felt the urge to look at the stables. It was as if I was drawn to it. As I did though, my eyes caught the view of red silk. It simply blew in the wind as it walked closer to the stables. I looked a little closer to see the same woman who had been on my mind just a few seconds ago.

Erza...

You truly are beautiful...

I saw that she was brushing her horse's mane. Scarlet Spec, I believe she renamed it. After her counterpart. It was known as Bloody Spec before. I like this one better...

As I watched her I felt like going out and joining her. Maybe I should...

Author POV

Jellal hurried down the stairs, dodging staff whilst also shouting apologies.