War meeting 101

Question. Does Edolas Juvia speak in first or third person?

Super late. Yes I know. Soz. It was so hard writing a lemon for this chapter that wouldn't clash. Sorry again.

Super long btw. About 3090 words.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Previously. Erza POV
Just as everyone was about to dash off I spoke up. "First, it's faster if you take the left stairwell, not the right."

"Thanks, but what's the second?" Jellal asked as everyone else stopped to listen.

"I'm taking Saturday off."

--------------------------------

Jellal POV Same Day aka Thursday.

"Saturday? Why?" I questioned Erza. Usually I wouldn't have been bothered or even interested in her reasons and I'd allow her to do as she wished. She was my most trusted advisor and...sexual interest.....however this time it was different. Unlike her usual choice of words she had chosen to put it as a statement rather than a question. That got me thinking. What was so important for her that she not only decided to take the day off no matter what I say ( yes, I'd deduced my opinion didn't matter since she'd most likely leave anyway ) and it had to be Saturday at that? The most logical explanation was that she has a scheduled time for a meeting or appointment of some sort.

"'Why' seems to be the only word you say today." She replied and I knew she was referring to this morning. I needed to ask her why but I hadn't gotten around to it.

"We'll talk later. We'll head to the meeting for now." I gave her a cold stare that told her 'our conversation wasn't over'. I turned to Fairy Tail to see if they'd chosen their representatives. "Have you chosen your four delegates?"

"Yep." Lucy answered gesturing to the three girls behind her. "Juvia, Mira, Levy and Myself."

"Great." I turned towards my commanders and captains. "Let's all go. How much time left?"

"1 minute 39 seconds." Erza answered immediately.

"How do you do that?" Asked Mirajane as we walked to the hall.

"Do what?" Erza replied

"You didn't glance at a watch and we clearly can't see the sun and even if we did that wouldn't be precise."

"Oh. It's an internal clock thing. Since I always woke up late at night or early in the morning for a hunt I had to be good at keeping track of things. Working as his majesty's advisor doesn't help because now I always have to be aware of the time."

"That's cool. Do you think you could teach me?" Mirajane asked.

"S-sure." Erza flushed slightly from Mirajane's kind smile unused to receiving praise and even being asked to teach. Sure she taught soldiers but I know it's different since I'd always ordered her to do so.

"You're cute."

Crack.

I never actually asked Erza this but...what's her sexual orientation? Mirajane is a potential threat.

Once we'd arrived at the meeting we entered, the guests standing in accordance. I waited for everyone to stand by their seats before allowing them to sit once again around the circular, wooden table. Erza at my right hand; Lucy on my left. Across the table was the most important King. James. Mira, Juvia, Levy, Coco, and all the 5 advisors stood around the table.

We immediately started out discussing strategies. Trying to figure out who was behind it - information Erza and I had withheld for reasons. Halfway through things were taking a turn for the worse.