EPISODE 5: VISITORS OF A KING

There are many planets, within the galaxy with all different kinds of civilizations and inhabitants. Many years ago, two humans from Earth came across a planet known as Purpura Stella. After rescuing its people from enemies known as Phantoms, the people were grateful, crowning these two Outsiders as their new rules. These Outsiders were Stryker Fairchild Flynn and Hannah Mia. Many light-years went by, since they became the new rulers and a miracle was given to them...a new born son, who would become the prince of Purpura Stella. However, after an incident occurred that threatened the planet, the young boy was sent to Earth, where he would be safe. Our story continues, with the young prince; Hiromitsu Mia Flynn.

Intro Music: NEFFEX - Fight Back

Underground Noobies Presents...GUARDIAN (Season: 1)

EPISODE 5: VISITORS OF A KING

Halo: A stranger, in a black hood?

Hiromitsu: That's right. It was pretty creepy.

Halo: What did he say to you?

Hiromitsu: ......

Hiromistu thought back to his encounter with the stranger in the coat, memorizing the words he said to him.

You've grown. Not many youths can adapt to the life of a king.

What's that supposed to mean?

It means you should consider yourself lucky...

Hiromitsu: ...The gifted is in your blood.

Halo: ......

Hiromitsu: What does THAT even mean?

Before Halo could answer, someone came running into the castle and right into Hiromitsu's room.

Your...Your majesty!

Hiromitsu: What's the problem?

Visitors.