EPISODE 6: THE FIGHTER FORCE

There are many planets, within the galaxy with all different kinds of civilizations and inhabitants. Many years ago, two humans from Earth came across a planet known as Purpura Stella. After rescuing its people from enemies known as Phantoms, the people were grateful, crowning these two Outsiders as their new rules. These Outsiders were Stryker Fairchild Flynn and Hannah Mia. Many light-years went by, since they became the new rulers and a miracle was given to them...a new born son, who would become the prince of Purpura Stella. However, after an incident occurred that threatened the planet, the young boy was sent to Earth, where he would be safe. Our story continues, with the young prince; Hiromitsu Mia Flynn.

Intro Music: NEFFEX - Fight Back

Underground Noobies Presents...GUARDIAN (Season: 1)

EPISODE 6: THE FIGHTER FORCE

In a space shuttle, Hiromitsu was traveling somewhere with the two youths named Pink Destiny and Blue Butterfly.

Blue Butterfly: So, when we get there, what exactly do you intend to do?

Hiromitsu: I plan to speak with your leader and ask about my father.

Pink Destiny: I never expected Stryker and Hannah to have a child. This was unexpected.

Hiromitsu: Is it really that big of a deal?

Blue Butterfly: Honestly, yes. That means you are the hope of the galaxy.

Hiromitsu: So I see. By the way, I have a question for you...

Blue Butterfly: And what is it?

Hiromitsu: Well, you've seen what Purpura Stella is like. But what about your planet? What is Sanctuary like?

Pink Destiny: Well, our planet is yellow, same with everything you see on the planet.

Blue Butterfly: Well, not all the time. There are areas that aren't completely yellow.

Hiromitsu: I see...

Pink Destiny: Our people live in peace, without having to worry about invaders coming in and ruining our home we worked so hard to build.

Blue Butterfly: It used to be a horrific battleground. But thanks to our parents, we rebuilt it into something better. Something great.