EPISODE 7: ANSWERS OF THE PAST

There are many planets, within the galaxy with all different kinds of civilizations and inhabitants. Many years ago, two humans from Earth came across a planet known as Purpura Stella. After rescuing its people from enemies known as Phantoms, the people were grateful, crowning these two Outsiders as their new rules. These Outsiders were Stryker Fairchild Flynn and Hannah Mia. Many light-years went by, since they became the new rulers and a miracle was given to them...a new born son, who would become the prince of Purpura Stella. However, after an incident occurred that threatened the planet, the young boy was sent to Earth, where he would be safe. Our story continues, with the young prince; Hiromitsu Mia Flynn.

Intro Music: NEFFEX - Fight Back

Underground Noobies Presents...GUARDIAN (Season: 1)

EPISODE 7: ANSWERS OF THE PAST

Damion: Hiromitsu...

Hiromitsu: What happened to my parents? Tell me, I'm begging you.

Feminine Dazzler: We honestly do not know.

Hiromitsu: What do you mean? You HAVE to know!

Quantum Shock: ......

The rest of the members remained quiet, unable to answer the boy's question. With each passing second of silence, Hiromitsu began to grow furious.

Hiromitsu: Dammit! Tell me where they are!

Lady Justice: Your brother is growing quite impatient. I'd say you give him what he wants, or he just might burst.

Quantum Shock: The last time we had any contact with your parents was before...

Hiromitsu: Before what?

Blue Butterfly: Before you were born.

Hiromitsu: What...?

Red Velvet: He means that the last time we had any contact with your parents, was before they left, after we eliminated an old enemy of ours.

Hiromitsu: And who was this enemy?

Quantum Shock: He called himself the Warlord. He once terrorized us and tried to kill us, in order to have control this planet, enslaving even one of our own.