Haymitch

Cedes's pov
                     As I ran far far away from this wretched mess I've created, I stumbled apron a small hut. Armed with my crossbow that I stole from Meg, I burst inside. To my surprise, nobody was inside. I looted the bag and just as I turned around "Who are you!?" I spun around and aimed my crossbow at a young boy around the age of 13. "Who are you?"i asked.
               "I asked first. Now give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut you!"
                 "My name is Cedes. Now drop your knife or I shoot you with my crossbow."
                "No last name?"
                 "I prefer not to share."
                "My name is Haymitch Abernathy. Now, I'll let you live for now, but until then I'll show you something amazing."
                  "What?"why does he trust me?
                  "Come along now, do at least try to keep up."
                   At that point it wasn't even walking, just running and running and running.Finally we came to an area heavily wooded with trees forming an odd wall like structure. "I found the end."he said, his voice trailing off into the distance.
                  "Of the arena?"
                   "Pretty much."
                    Then he and I walked through the trees to find a large bottomless pit. For three days we went, he always threw rocks in, and then they came back up like there was a boomerang barrier. Then today, earlier when we were throwing rocks in he said"Jump in."
                 "Fine, but you'll owe me all your bread."
                  "Deal."
                  When I jumped, he had this look in his eye, the look on his face made me regret even agreeing to come with him in the first place.