Have you?

Have you?

Have you ever screamed at night? Do you wonder why you fight? Are you hateing all of the rules? Who has tuaght you what to do?

Have you ever been afraid? Do you wonder if your safe, do you lie awake at night? Staring at the shadows made by the moonlight?

Have you ever been in need? Have you ever been decieved? Do you wear your heart on your sleeve? Have you ever been asked to leave?

Do you hate the words they say? Do you beg that they will pay? Do you hate your imperfections, as they wave them in your face?

To you try to hide the scars? Does your fear determine who you are? Is the the way you think? That in your life your never free?

Oh why do you believe that this life is all that can be? Is it something from your past? That makes you think these chains were made to last?

Please don't think that's way, you can twist the hands of fate. If you try then you will see, the more you try the more your free.

If you can't leave where you are, or even wish upon the stars, just try to keep up your hope, no matter how near or far.

And If I check back in a year, can you tell me that your without fear, or if when I check back in a year will you even still be here?

That's a choice you'll have to make, it's your chains you'll have to break. But If you don't think you have strength, I am walking on your wake.