Skye's fake boyfriend

"Sorry, Skye. I didn't know about you knowing." Kaylee cleaned the front desk.

Skye looked at the new and improve lodge, "It's okay. I mean if no told then the lodge wouldn't be innovate."

"Let's start over. I'm Kaylee and you are?" Kaylee stick out her hand.

Skye shook her hand, "I'm Skye, Skye Hart."

They both chuckled as they scanned the new designs and styles of the lodge.

Skye popped a question, "Does Sean always look hot and cute when his helmet is off?" Skye looked at Sean outside talking to Ben.

"Well, I wouldn't say that in front of Danielle." Kaylee laughed loudly.

Skye tilted her head, "Whose Danielle?"

Kaylee's laugh faded, "She is um-ummm Sean's girlfriend."

Skye nodded and head outside to Sean. He took his helmet off and put it on his bike.

"Hey, Sean. How's it going?" Skye probe Sean's bike.

Sean sighed and looked into a distance, "Danielle said we shouldn't be talking."

Skye hopped on Sean's bike, "Oh really, that sounds a bit mean."

She continued, "You know that she can't be the boss of me."

Sean turned around and saw Skye, "Skye, don't it could break."

Skye had trouble biking before, "Don't worry I'm not going to bike away." She chuckled lightly.

Sean put his arms around Skye's waist so she wouldn't fall. Skye cheeks went a bright color of pink. Skye tried to get off of the bike but almost fell but lucky Sean caught her.

Skye laughed, "Sorry, I don't ride bikes so often."

Sean was about to answered till the devil arrived.

"Sean! I told you to stay away from her." Danielle put her hands on her hips and walked to Sean.

Sean let go of Skye, "Um-Danielle. It doesn't look what it looks like."

"Oh really, what were you really doing then." Danielle fixed her hair.

Skye sighed, "Um we were-"

"Wait, what's going on here?" Ben yelled as he ran to the conversation.

Kaylee and Noah followed behind.

"Well, Skye is trying to steal my boyfriend." Danielle crossed her arms.

Ben sighed hardly, "Give it a rest! She's been here for only two days."

Danielle rolled her eyes, "So who cares. I mean it's obvious Skye wants to steal my Sean."

"No, she doesn't. Skye is my girlfriend. We been keeping it a secret." Ben lied all at the same time.

Skye voice trembled, "Ya, a secret." She took hold of Ben's hand.

Danielle put on an evil smirk, "Then kiss her."

"Huh?" Ben questioned.

"That's right kiss her." Danielle made sure they made a fool of themselves.

Ben moved closer to Skye's face and pecked her cheek. Noah and Kaylee looked away while Sean's face filled with anger.

"See we are dating." Skye happily said but really lied.

Everyone followed them inside the lodge.

Skye hated the fact she was dating someone that she didn't want to date. She loved Sean but she can't be with him because of the devil.

Skye. can't. lie. Period. But maybe there's a way to break it to Ben that she loves Sean more then Ben. If she can be confident. 

All Skye knows is that she loves Sean.