Letter to Sean

Dear Sean,

My stepmom (adpotive mom) became harsh on me. Jenna would beat me everyday if I didn't follow her orders. One day, I had to disobey her orders in order to do a school project. Jenna slashed me with a belt hard for a terriflying five mintues. Then Jenna dragged me to the pool, she gripped my neck in mashed my head into the water couple of times. As a final punishment, Jenna stripped my clothes off till I was completely nude. She tied me to the chair in a empty bedroom, turned the AC on, and left me in the room. I don't know if she forgot of me but I was in there for hours.

I waited crying for a long time. It was just for a school project! But my mind wandered lightly looking for a way to escape. There was a knife planted in the floor. I scooted my chairs for the knife. The part of the knife in which I can hold was in between my toes. Slowly bringing it up to my hands, I took it cut the ropes and headed out. My mad mind told me to run away. I put some clothes on and threw a bunch of clothes in a suitcase. I stole Jenna's extra credit card and couple of bucks for my journey. I called my friend to drive me out of this house.

So I decided to take a truck to where you live. I need you. You're my only hope to a better life. If you have recieved this letter, I will arrive there in two days. I will bring clothes to stay with you. Mom and Dad should know about this. I will tell them all the details. I just need to get away from the FUCKING SHITTY DICKHEAD SLUTTY BITCHY DEVIL! Excuse my language. I'm here to have paradise. So here ya soon bro!

Your sister,

Misty Matthews

============
Author talk:
Misty Matthews is girl on the cover. She is the a new character in this book. She plays Sean's little sis.

Sorry for not updating for the a long time!