Losing My Mind: Tyler Seguin

A/N- This is the last imagine from my old book, and then I'll be writing new material for the first time in forever!!  Thanks for sticking with me everyone!!

------------------------------

(Y/N P.O.V.)

I ran for my life. It was a dark and stormy night, and I just got out of the American Airlines Center. Some idiot was chasing me, and this isn't the first time that a situation like this has happened. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy was my ex-boyfriend, Taron.

I looked behind me, and sure enough, Taron was the person who was following me. He just couldn't let me go, but I was over him. I was shocked because he followed me to the one place where I felt safe and sound. That place was among the fanatics of the Dallas Stars. I could do whatever I want, and that included keeping an eye on a certain center for the green and black.

One of the main reasons that I go to the games is to watch Tyler Seguin play, and I swear, every time that I went to a game, he would score a goal. It made me feel excited, because I always had the same seat right behind the Stars' bench.

I didn't stop running until I accidentally ran into a pole. It made me fall, and Taron caught up to me.

"Are we really playing these games again, (Y/N)?"

I shouted, "Why can't you understand that I don't want to be with you anymore! I DON'T WANT YOU ANYMORE!"

Taron just smiled at me, "I'll make you mine again, darling."
I braced myself, and he started to hit me. He called me evil things, he hit me in the head until I was almost unconscious and continued until he said, "Will you be mine once again, darling?"

Before I could reply, a truck pulled up besides the scene of the beating. A man walked out and said, "Why are you beating up my girlfriend?"

I looked at my hero, who just said I was his, and it was someone who I would never expect. It was Tyler Seguin who called me his girlfriend.

Taron was out of sight in no time, and before I knew what happened to me, Tyler picked me up and put me into his truck. I didn't know what happened next, because I blacked out.

------------------------------

I woke up in a hospital room and it was way too bright in there.

I exclaimed, "Why won't the sun shut up!"

The nurse must of heard the ruckus that I made, and she walked in immediately. She said something to me that must of been along the lines of not having a concussion, but I was going to have some light sensitivity.

"...and I don't know if you would be here without the man who brought you in."

I asked the nurse, "Who brought me in?"

She smiled and said, "Tyler Seguin did. He said he would find you again when we released you, which is going to happen soon. Just remember to take it easy for a while."

I signed the paperwork and started to make my way back to my apartment. I realized that I forgot my car at the Center. I just hoped that they had some form of mercy on me and left it there until I was released from the hospital. Sure enough, it was still there along with a piece of paper on my windshield. I thought it was a parking ticket for being an idiot and forgetting my car there overnight.

Nope. It was a note from the one who saved me last night. I didn't know that Tyler Seguin actually cared for me. I looked at the note, and started to read along,

Hi.

You probably know who I am, and I wanted to say that I hope you're okay. I am sorry that I couldn't get there sooner, and I hope you'll forgive me. Also, I hope we'll meet again someday.