NOT AN IMAGINE--A Quick Update

Hi there everyone!  You probably weren't expecting this, but I am still here and doing well.  I know there are quite a few imagines that I haven't had the chance to write yet and I apologize profusely for this delay.  I've been dealing with a couple of issues.  

First of all college life came back with a vengence.  I didn't expect it to pick up so quickly, but summer assignments came and now it's almost November.  Second, I didn't feel inspiration to write.  Yes, you all were giving me so many wonderful opportunities to write beautiful stories, but I didn't have any inspiration to work with.  This isn't the first time I've battled this funk before, but this was the longest time I have dealt with this.  I just go through phases where I want to write all the time to not writing and publishing much at all.  

Maybe it is due to peer/family pressure (and being judged as a fanfiction writer) or not having any motivation to write.  Maybe it was due to the dread of not doing a complete, well-rounded job.  I don't know, but I have a few things for you all....

First, THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 7K READS!!!  I did not expect people to be reading this at all and voting still even after I haven't updated it since...goodness July!  That needs to change!  This means the world to me that the community feeling on Wattpad is alive and well, and I love you all so much!  

Second, if you sent in a request, please send it in again.  Wattpad is pretty weird on my phone (especially with the latest updates) so please DM/PM me.  Even if you are going through a rough time, reach out for help.  I am always here (unless I'm in class or sleeping but I will get back to you ASAP).  

Thank you so much for all your love and support, and I hope I can return the favor to you all.  Alright, have a wonderful day and always keep fighting!  

-Kristina