I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Seven}

______________________________________________________

I'm pretending to be a guy... will my secret get out??? {Seven}

______________________________________________________

Ahoy there remarkable Fans and non-fans!!

I'm so happy I got up to one hundred fans!!!

And thanks to Cassie3 (I think that how u spell it) for being my 100th fan

Cassie3, you my fan, get a hypothetical high 5 from me!!!

With that excitement out of the way let's get to the next one...

This story is I'm pretending to be a guy... will my secret get out?? wait for it... SEVEN...™

I hope you guys love it as much as I love writing it!!

From tinny

Xxx

Ps.. sorry if there are a few spelling errors if there are any or misunderstood sentences if there are any...

_____________________________________________________

J A C E

I was looking around for Katelyn, and finally located her by a random tree about 6 feet away from Aden's trailer. What was she doing here?

"Hey Jace" she waved happily at me. She sat by the tree with a fake fluffy cat in her lap, patting it. "What brings you to this tree" she while pointing down. I looked at her singlet, It had the words, I enjoy a good spanking, across it. Lucia has the same one, so that's who she got it from.

Sometimes I wonder what goes on through both her and Lucia's brain... I'm guessing little cartoons with funny looking cats and mice.

"I want a favor, from you... It's-"

"If you want a favor... what do I get out of it?" she cut in. What can I do, that will make her help me.

"What do you want?" I asked low and bitter.

"A Pony!" I sat down in front of her and gave her a WTF look.

"Okay, fine then, no pony" she was tapping her chin, I think, for effect. "I can't think of one now, but I will get back to you on that one"

"Okay... so what I want you to do is look out for Lucia with Ricky" I spat his name. I don't want him near my sister.

"Whoa, someone's a little grumpy" she tsked. "Violence will get you nowhere, Jacy"

She paused for a moment, as if she forgot something, then she sat up quickly as if she just remembered it.

"So you want me to spy on Lucy?" she relaxed with her stuffed cat, wait I thought she liked dogs?

"No, I just want you to look out for her"

"So you want me to Spy?"

"NO I don't-okay fine I do" Katelyn gets too frustrating for her own good. "I want you to spy on her"

"Okay I'll do it..." she began to get up; she stuffed her cat in her bag and dusted herself off.

"I get to be a Ninja!" she said excitedly once I got up off the ground. I eyed her. She's one strange cookie.

"Yeah, you can be a ninja," I said unsure.

"Oh my god, poky can come too" she started clapping. Poky? I hope, it wasn't that cat she just had not long ago.

"Who's Poky?"

"My cat" I spoke too soon. "I'm having a cat vibe today, so I could be the next cat burglar with Poky" Am I hearing her right? A cat vibe? I thought she hated cat?