I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Nine}

_____________________________________________

I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my secret get out??? {Nine}

_____________________________________________

Hey Fans!! And non FANS!!

Because I mentioned Lucia being exposed by Brody, I have decided to let you guys get to know him a little better Because he is always disappearing and never around And personally, if Brody were real... I would jump him because He is such a sweetie ... (not that I'm giving anything away). And if any of you are curious about what's going on with Kat and Aden I was thinking I should do a sequel dedicated to them. I also would have uploaded faster if I wasn't neck high in homework About geography, math, textiles, English (our new English teacher is a huge Bitch and gives us homework for the sake of give homework every lesson) etc etc.

Soon I will have to wear a blazer... school uniform real sucks but who needs individuality when you look like me? I mean I'm an aboriginal, and I have friends from England, Poland, Italian, etc. so Its pretty strange and everyone that goes to my school either hate it or want to leave.

Okay enough about my life and back to the story!!!!

From tinny

Ps I love all my fans!! And I guess that includes Traction Man

_____________________________________________

B R O D Y

I shut off my bike engine and hopped off my bike. I took my helmet off and shook my head until my hair was back to normal. I can't complain, but that was my seventh ride today, and I'm guessing I missed out on a lot because the track is dead silent and no one's around.

I can't complain about that either, I like it when I'm alone and it's quiet (besides the roar of motorbikes) it helps me think.

I sat my helmet on top of my bike and started walking towards my trailer to change cloths. After a quick debate on cloths, I came out with dark jeans and a black hoodie zipped up a quarter of the way up, so it was showing most of my white shirt. I also plugged in my iPod touch and put it on shuffle. The first song that came up was 'Memories' by David Guetta feat. Kid Cudi. Even though in the video clip, you see naked chicks in the mirrors, it's actually a really catchy song.

I didn't bother looking up, but just put my hoodie on over my head and started walking in whatever direction my feet would take me.

People around me, stereotype me as an emo or a loner when really, my choice of music is the total opposite and maybe I'm just too different for them.

Well, that was before I met Bianka-

I shook my head, no you can't think about her, you dummy I thought to myself. She doesn't even like you like that, she probably thinks you're a weirdo as well.

I finally looked up then, to stop me from thinking about Bianka. When I realize I've come to Luke's trailer, with someone coming out of the door.

They had their head down, but were putting long blonde hair into a bun, with a black wig in hand. I could tell the person putting the wig on was a girl...

Whoa, so bloody unexpected... that is Luke? Luke a chick?

I had stepped on a twig, and the sound seemed to go on forever, it was that quiet. He or her head snapped up and I was met with intense green eyes or rather Luke's eyes or the girl's eyes... ohh god this is confusing. I could see the blood rush out of his or her face, and instantly turn ghost white.

I turned on my heel and ran back to my trailer, I couldn't remember how zoned out I was until I ran into something, or rather someone.

"Oh god I'm sorry I ran into you like that, shit I hope I didn't hurt you" I was shaking my head, and finally looked down at who I ran into, because I was currently on top of them. Light blonde hair and deep blue eyes were the first things I saw, she then lifted most of her hair away from her face.