HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Minty: *smashes in through window*
Sorren: m-my-
Minty: *breaks down crying*
Sads toxic and Jen and Wolfe: ON NUUU MINTY
Jen: m-minty what's wrong?!
Sads: did someone hurt you? Because I will murder them.
Toxic: I will murder them all.
Wolfe: *hands tea*
Minty: *sniff*
Minty: it's.... it's not bad. I'm just... really.. REALLY HAPPY.
Minty: hnnnnnnnnnnnn *moans*
Sads: happy?
Wolfe: why?
Minty: I......... just..
Minty: I'm (sort of) close to 100 followers. Two of my stories have reached over a thousand views........... and I... I just don't know how to thank everyone!
Minty: THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*gross inhaling* UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *cough**cough*
Minty: *cries*
Sorren: what's up with-
Sorren: MY WINDOWWWW *sobs*
Lukas: *walks in*
Lukas: *turns right back around and walks out*

Seriously guys.

Thank you.

I... can barely use words as to how thankful I am to have you all! You guys make me happy... and I couldn't ever ask for anything else from you all.

You are all very special to me... and I'd love to get to know you all personally. (Wow, as if that wasn't perverted. But in a non perverted way. I'm not that insane.) Your personalitys are so... unique and awesome! I just.... I wish that I could just give everyone that's reading this a big hug.

You. Mean. A. Lot. To. Me.

More than you know.

Don't know what to do.... but I'm thinking about a celebration thing.

Maybe comment if you want me to do something special?
Only guidelines are that: I won't post a picture of my face. Im NOT writing  anything smutty... And I won't post a video of me singing. (As u kno, im a pretty good singer- not to brag.)

But comment below of you want me to do something special! I really don't think that a 'thank you' will sound sincere enough.

Love you all, and don't forget to smile!