Goodbye until the end of time

RECAP: Leonard sneaks up on Barry

RECAP: Leonard sneaks up on Barry. Tells Barry about his feelings, and they get together. Cisco finds out.

"It's true. What you saw was what happened this morning. I'm sorry you found out like this." "I-I-It's fine Barry. I think I will start wearing vibe-proof gloves around you so I never have to see something like that again." They laugh it off and Barry leaves of embarrassment.
Leonard's P.O.V
I can't believe it! I just got into my first stable relationship and some future dude wants me to travel to the 'Vanishing Point' to save his family. I could've started a family of my own with Barry but nooo. I had to go with this Rip Hunter guy. Damn. This sucks. How will I tell Barry?
Narrator's P.O.V
Barry enters Leonard's house to see him in their bedroom sitting on the bed with his head in his hands. "Hey love, what's wrong?" Leonard looks up at Barry and Barry could see that Leo was crying. "S-Sit down. I have something to tell you." Barry sits down and puts his arm around Leonard. " Some guy named Rip Hunter wants me to join his time-traveling team to save his family and the world from this immortal dick named Vandal Savage. I won't see you for a long time if I go. Should I?" Barry stands himself and Leo up and hugs him. Barry rests his head on Leonard shoulder and holds his wrist while the older man holds his cold gun. "For the sake of humanity, I think you should go. He will return you to this exact moment and it'll seem like you never left." Leonard holds Barry's face in his hands and kisses him. When they part, Leonard says goodbye to Barry and goes off to meet up with this guy. Little did anyone know, this would be his last goodbye for the rest of time.