Chapter 2: Am I... Gay?

Edit: It was bothering me that I didn't have any separate paragraphs or sections, so I decided to do that. Sorry if it's bad spacing I'm not good with spacings.

Y/N's POV

"Sit over there *points to seat next to me* next to Y/N." The history teacher says. Athena walks over to me and sits in the seat next to me. "Hi! My names Y/N!" I say, trying to be nice. "Nice to meet you Y/N." She smiles brightly once again.

"Nice to meet you too (G/C/N)" I say as class starts. "Today class, we will be learni-." The history teacher says as I start to daze off. She's so pretty! Wait... WHAT AM I THINKING?!?! I'm not... gay am I? Not that it's a bad thing it's just... I didn't know I was gay.

The bell rings and I sit there confused. I sat there thinking for the whole time?! But I only was thinking for like... 10 second... right? I get out of my seat and grab my bag.

I head to my next class. Ugh. Science. I have hated it since middle school, ever since I got that one teacher who ruined it for me. (True story, I'm still in middle school but my science teacher ruined science for me)

As I walk in, I see my best friend. "Isabella!" I rush over to her. (Isabella is the best friend you live with and sorry if that's your name.) "Hi Y/N!" She smiles. I smile back at her. I sit next to her as the bell rings.

Class starts and the class is instructed to take out our notebooks. I get out my notebook and turn to my drawing page. I start randomly drawing on the page. The teacher talks but I don't listen. I would usually listen but I can't today... I can't stop thinking about that girl. She was just sooo pretty. Snap out of it Y/N. She probably was only nice to you because she had to sit next to you. You sigh in your thoughts.

Class goes on and it feels like class has been going on for hours. As the bell rings you grab your bag and head out of the class with Isabella. It's lunch time so you head into the cafeteria.

You see someone sitting alone at a table. That's (G/C/N)! "Follow me Isabella." I tell her as I lead her towards (G/C/N). I sit down next to her and she looks at me kindly. She smiles again which warms my heart. "How are you doing (G/C/N)? I brought my best friend with me. (G/C/N), this is Isabella. Isabella, this is (G/C/N)." I introduce them to each other.

"Nice to meet you (G/C/N)/Isabella." They say simultaneously. We all laugh. We talk the whole time through lunch. As the bell rings for next period, we all say goodbye to each other. She seems nice. I bet we will be best friends! Maybe more. Wait... I need to stop.

I head to next class as the rest of the day is a blur. As the bell rings to leave school. I rush out the door with my bag. I head outside and see Isabella. I head over to her and we drive home. As we arrive home, I head to my room. Ugh. I have homework. Guess I gotta get it done...

A/N
Hey gals! Hope you liked the chapter! I will see you gals later. Byeeeee!
-Ic3cr3amlov3r

December 18th, 2016

I'm Lesbian? Girl X (Girl) reader Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें