Chapter 3: UGHHH! HOMEWORK!

Edit: It was bothering me that I didn't have any separate paragraphs or sections, so I decided to do that. Sorry if it's bad spacing I'm not good with spacings.

Y/N's POV

Do I really have to do my homework? Couldn't I just... skip it? What am I thinking... I have to finish it. I stop rambling and complaining in my head and get out my homework. What subject is this again... SCIENCE?!?! *fake passes out* IM GOING TO DIE! Y/N SNAP OUT OF IT! Just get your homework done... First question, The overall charge at the top and bottom, respectively, of a towering cumulonimbus cloud during a thunderstorm is:
A) positive, positive B) positive, negative C) negative, positive D) negative, negative. (I found this question and answer thing for high school stuff. I'm not in high school yet so if this is all wrong I'm sorry XD) WTF?!?!  UGHHH! Wait... ISABELLA IS AMAZING AT SCIENCE!

"Oh Isabella~!" I yell from my room. She slowly comes in my room. "Is it science homework... again?" She asks, while asking it in a fake disappointed tone. I nod my head with pouting and trying to keep a straight face. Hint word, trying. I failed miserably.

She walks over to me and sits next to me on my bed. She looks at the question and immediately says, "the answer is positive, negative." She then walks out of the room. I sit there shocked because I still can't believe she is that good at science. I circle the answer then realize something, I STILL HAVE A LOT LEFT! I sigh as I continue my homework.

*le time skip to after Y/N finishes her homework because I am not typing all of it XD*

"IM FINALLY DONE WITH MY HOMEWORK!" I scream. "CALM DOWN Y/N!" Isabella screams back. I pout but then smile right afterwards.

I look over to my clock and see that it's 3:30 P.M. Luckily it only took me 1 hour and a half. It usually takes longer. I've got about an hour until I have to make dinner. I'm gonna watch some YouTube.

I walk over to my computer and sit down. Wait! I can't believe I forgot to put my pajamas on. I get up and go over to the dresser. I grab my pajamas and go to the bathroom. I quickly change into my pajamas and walk out. As I head to the laundry room I bump into Isabella. I say sorry and put my clothes into the laundry basket.

I head to my room and sit back down on my chair. I open up YouTube and watch some F/Y (Favorite YouTuber) videos.

*le time skip to 4:30 P.M.*

As another one of F/Y Videos is over I see that it is 4:30 P.M. I head to Isabella's room and knock on her door. She opens her door with a tired expression on her face. "What do you want for dinner?" I ask her. "How about... some Mac N Cheese?" She asks with her eyes gleaming brightly. She really likes Mac N Cheese. "Sure" I say as I go to the kitchen.

I cook the Mac N Cheese and put the Mac N Cheese in two separate bowls. "ISABELLA! DINNERS READY!" I yell to Isabella. She runs down faster then a cheetah. As we finish eating dinner, I put the dishes in the dish washer.

I start to head up to my room and say goodnight to Isabella, and she says it right back at me. As I climb in bed I think about (G/C/N) . She has really pretty eyes and really pretty hair... I think, as I start to doze off into a dreamless sleep.

A/N
Sorry I didn't update for awhile gals! I hope you liked this chapter and I will see all of you gals in the next chapter! Byeeeeee!

P.s. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and Happy new year!

-Ic3cr3amlov3r

January 11th, 2017