01. a new start

CIRCLES
CHAPTER ONE

CIRCLES CHAPTER ONE

Nina knocked on the door to her new apartment, her parents bought it for her but that was only because they wanted Nina far away from them. At least her two new roommates would be attending the same school as her so she wouldn't feel totally disengaged.

"Hi!" A small blonde girl smiled opening the door wide and invited Nina in.

"Nina?" She muttered to herself. "I swear your in my biology class." Nina nodded her head with a small smile.

As Nina turned her head the other roommate appeared, he was tall and thin similar to Nina in a way.

"This is Isak, oh and I'm Noora!" The friendly blonde introduced.

"Let me help you there." Isak said grabbing one of Nina's bags and taking it down the hall and into Nina's new room. Nina and Noora followed caring the other two bags Nina had stuffed full of clothing.

"This is it." Isak said dropping the suitcase beside the wall. Nina entered the room looking around happily, her new bedroom was so big compared to what she had before.

"Thank you so much." She turned to Isak and Noora, they barely new her but they treated her like a long term friend.

"No problem, we'll leave you to setup your room!" Noora said before Isak and her left closing the door.

Nina fell back onto her new bed, smiling up at the ceiling. This was a huge upgrade from what she had before, just a bed in the laundry room with a drawer to keep her clothes, but barely any space.

She started to unpack, she pulled her computer out of one of the suitcases so she could FaceTime her best friend, May and tell her the amazing news.

Suddenly May's voice was heard. "Oh my god." She could already tell the different by just the lighting.

"Why didn't you tell me you were moving into today? I could have helped you!" May offered but it was too late.

"I'm sorry, I just wanted it to be quick, I'm excited to see you tomorrow." Nina smiled.

"Same." May replied.

The two would be attending their new school like every sixteen year old would, including Noora and Isak.

The next morning Nina was woken up by yelling outside her room, Isak and Noora fighting about something.

She turned to face her alarm clock and noticed there was only twenty minutes until school. Nina panicked and jumped out of bed. She throw a cute outfit on her bed, brushing her hair and teeth before putting it on. She quickly applied some makeup to her face and was out the door, nearly late for her first day of school.

She walked with Noora and Isak since they seemed to be running late as well but as soon as they got to school the three broke off into their individual friends.

"What took so long?" May questioned.

"I'm so sorry. Me, Isak, and Noora were all running late." Nina explained walking into the school with May.

"It's fine, I'll just tell you at lunch." May said forgiving Nina.

"Tell me what?" Nina asked approaching their new lockers.

"It's nothing, I'll just tell you at lunch." May replied.

So that's the chapter, no Christoffer yet,
Don't worry y'all!! He'll be in next chapter.
Sorry about the gif too, it looks nothing like Laura but she's doesn't have many gifts of her.
Also I'm kinda mixing all the season into one hope you don't mind....