02. london

CIRCLES
CHAPTER TWO

CIRCLES CHAPTER TWO

Nina walked into her next class instantly noticing Noora sitting alone, a perfect opportunity for Nina to get closer with her new roommate.

"Is anyone sitting here?" Nina asked. Noora shook her head. Nina sat down as the teacher walked into the room immediately getting started with the lesson.

Noora and Nina continued to whisper and whisper ignoring the teacher and the lesson, then the bell rung for lunch.

"Nina, come sit with me at lunch, I'll introduce you to my friends." Noora said as the two made their way out of the classroom.

"Sure!" Nina agreed totally forgetting about the plans she had made earlier with May.

The two girls put their books away before walking outside and heading towards a wooden bench filled with girls laughing and smiling.

"This is my new roommate, Nina." She introduced me. They all smiled and said 'hi' in sync.

"Eva, Vilde, Sana, and Chris." She pointed to each of the girls who shared a smile.

"Wanna join our russ buss." Vilde instantly asked with a wide smile. Nina stood silent not knowing what to say.

"You don't have to be if you don't want to." Noora added.

"It's only partying, it's gonna be fun! Come on Nina!" Vilde tried to convince her.

"Sure, why not?" Nina smiled back at Vilde.

The girls made room for Noora and Vilde on the bench. Nina looked at her phone noticing several texts from May. She then remembered she had made plans with May for lunch, she covered her mouth and blurred "oh my god."

She looked up and saw all the girls starring at a group of third year boys standing in front of them asking about a party.

Nina interrupted. "It was nice meet you girls but I have to go." She stood up getting off the bench.

"Are you gonna come to the party tonight?" Vilde asked as the third year boys still stood there.

"I'm not sure." Nina answered before running into the school.

Nina saw May at her locker standing there with her books getting ready for the next class.

"May!" Nina shouted. "I'm so sorry I for-" May interrupted Nina in the middle of her sentence.

"I'm really tired of the excuses, I have to get to my next class." May told her. She began walking down the hall away from Nina.

"What were you gonna tell me?" Nina asked.

May stop in her tracks in the empty hall.
"I'm moving to London." Everything went silent and May continued to walk out of the hallway.

Kids began to fill the hallway attempting to get to their next class in the few minutes they had. Nina didn't move, she stood in the middle of the hallway thinking about what May had said. They wouldn't be abled to see each other if she was in London.

She then got a text from an unknown number. 'Hey it's Vilde, Christoffer wants you to come to the party. Please come.' She looked confused at her phone, she had no clue who that even was.

Nina sat in her room figuring out how she was going to apologize to May and somehow get her to say in Norway. She still had not replied to Vilde about the party tonight, nor did she want to. Nina was not in the mood for a party.

Nina grabbed to phone attempting to call May but it went straight to voicemail. She sighed throwing her phone on her bed.

"Nina?" A voice spoke after a few knocks.

She opened the door to see Vilde and the rest of the girls standing behind her.

She opened the door wide and invited them into her room. They all gazed around the room except for Vilde who was begging Nina to come to the party.

"I'm just not up for a party tonight Vilde." Nina apologized to Vilde.

"Please just stay for a little bit! You don't even have to stay for ten minutes!" Vilde continued to beg.

"Fine." Nina rolled her eyes. "Only for five minutes."

"Thank you!" Vilde smiled hugging Nina, which made her frown turn into a smile.