03. party troubles

CIRCLES
CHAPTER THREE

CIRCLES CHAPTER THREE

Nina quickly slipped on a cute red dress showing a little bit of cleavage. She applied so makeup, more then usual and walked out to the living room where she saw the girls fixing their makeup.

"I'm ready" Nina said with a slight smile, she was happy with how she looked but she still wasn't in the mood to go out.

"Perfect!" Vilde smiled grabbing the door and rushing everyone out of the apartment.

The girls were forced to walk since none of them had gotten their drivers license yet. As the approached the house where the party was Nina noticed a familiar face, one of the third year boys from earlier that day standing at the door.

"Welcome ladies." He said not taking his eyes off Nina.

When they got inside Vilde pulled Nina to the side. "Christoffer likes you!" She said with excitement. "That's Christoffer?" Nina asked really surprised. Vilde giggled before following Sana and Chris to the dance floor. Nina decided to go sit with Eva and Noora on the couch.

"What's wrong Noora?" Nina asked noticing the expression on her face very gloomy. She didn't reply, she was texting back and forth with someone though.

"You can't tell Vilde." Eva decided to tell Nina's little secret without asking.

"Okay." Nina answered.

"William, the guy that Vilde always talks about, likes Noora." Eva said looking over at William who clearly had his eyes on Noora.

"Jonas is here, I have to go." Eva said jumping out of her seat and running towards the door.

Nina noticed that Noora was texting William.
"What does he want?" She asked out of curiosity.

"To dance." she replied.

"But you can't because Vilde." Nina said piecing things together.

"Even if Vilde wasn't here I still wouldn't want to dance with him. He's disgusting." She said out of hatred.

"Lets go talk to him." Nina said standing up. Noora's facial expression turned into a look of consider looking behind Nina.

The police had showed up probably because there were complaints. Everyone began to leave the house as William talked to the police probably answering questions about the party.

"Do you have keys to the apartment?" Noora asked.

"Nope." Nina replied checking her pockets and Noora did the same.

"I'll call Isak, go talk to William." Nina pulled grabbed her phone texting Isak before giving him a call. She walked around the house before bumping into a few of the penetrator guys including Christoffer.

As Nina got off noticing Christoffer staring at her. "You're absolutely gorgeous." He said walking up towards Nina.

"Thanks." Nina replied awkwardly as Noora and William entered the room.

"Chris, leave her alone." William said making Christoffer raise his hands and back off.

"Did Isak answer?" Noora asked walking closer to Nina with William following.

"No." Nina sighed brushing her fingers through her hair.

"I can drive you home." William offered.

"We don't have a key to get in though." Noora said leaving the room into the kitchen to grab a drink with William following

"Well we can't stay here." Nina said following Noora who seemed to be getting quite comfortable.

"Why not?" Christoffer entered the room with a smirk.

"Ya, I'll call Eva." Noora said grabbing her phone. Eva answered right away.

"Eva? Could Nina and I stay at your place for the night?" Noora begged over the phone, she would do anything to get away from Willam and Christoffer.

Kinda short but interesting hmm...
Hope you enjoyed anyways.