04. feminists

CIRCLES
CHAPTER FOUR

CIRCLES CHAPTER FOUR

It was Monday morning and Nina still hasn't apologized to May, they had never been in a fight for more then ten minutes there must have been more to the story then just a few late arrivals.

Nina walked into the school immediately catching eye of May and a few other girls, two specifically.

She decided not to acknowledge them but she felt their eyes glued to her making her feel very uncomfortable.

Slowly Nina opened her locker and grabbed her books as the halls began to overflow with people. She shut her locker and was off to class without a word being said to May.

Nina sat in the courtyard with her new group of friends thinking about May and soon enough she appeared, with her new group of friends.

"Look it's Ingrid." Vilde pointed out as Ingrid, May and a few others walking outside. "I've never seen the one girl before." She added.

"Isn't that you friend? May?" Noora pointed out as the group stared at May's group.

"Yeah." Nina replied awkwardly.

"Really? Apparently every guy is talking about her" Eva mentioned.

"Why?" Nina asked the desiring question.

"She's practically a slut." Vilde said angrily. She only wished to be popular and hang out with Ingrid.

"Vilde. Feminist don't call other girls sluts" Noora educated Vilde. She rolled her eyes at Noora before looking back at the popular group of girls.

She badly wanted to be included in their group, being admired by all the boys, and other girl groups looking up to them. Something Vilde intended to have in her life.

"Even the older boys like them!" Vilde noticed as a group of third year boys walked over to them. "The Penetrator boys." Vilde added with a sigh.

"Vilde, Boys aren't everything, there's much more to life then having a cute boy." Nina explained to her. Vilde sent another eye roll before staring back over at them.

Suddenly the bell finally rang meaning lunch was over. The group of girls stood up grabbing their belongings and walking towards the door. Nina was pulled back before she could get inside.

"I haven't seen you since Friday, gorgeous." Christoffer smirked practically pinning Nina to the wall.

"I was hoping it would be longer." Nina replied harshly pushing passed him.

He laughed it off and Nina went off to class.

Boring chapter sorry :(