12. It spreads.

I got in my ray, rubbing the spot on my arm where they took my blood. I myself have been wanting to sink my teeth in Sam for a while now, but seeing what happens when you go without it for a while does to Sam, and I wouldn't want Kris or Dean know. I wonder what she would think if I and Dean hooked up, if Dean wants too. That was when I got a text, speaking of the devil, then a call, I answered.

"Hey Dean," I said holding the phone in my ear, putting my headset on and plugging it in, when I got it situated, I set it down in the seat beside me and turned down the volume.

Hey Sweetie

"Sweetie?" I asked, shaking my head.

I saw that. I could tell that you was thinking about something hard, and I wondered if you wanted to stop somewhere for the night and get two rooms?

"Two Rooms?" I asked, confused. There was four of us, so at least three rooms.

Well I learned a thing or two from angels and I guessed you was thinking about me, and you together like Sam and your sister are...

"You are such a guy, just one with mind tricks, sure..."

Settled then, I'll let you go and I'll tell Kris, but I'll call you back. Don't you worry, oh by the way for your information, I know about your blood lust if you need to, I'll let you drink from me... If that will help you, it'll be our little secret...

I nodded and he disconnected, I just sat there and cried into the steering wheel. That was when he called back, I looked at his side view mirror, and saw him looking at me, his face edged in worry.

Why are you crying? I won't tell anyone that I saw The Punk cry, but I need to know so I can help you.

"Its just soon you'll know every little secret I have, and I am just scared. Also the fact that you don't like the idea of Sam drinking demon blood, but at least their demons, not Deans," I said as another round of tears came on.

This is the motel we're staying. I will get our rooms and then I will tell Sam and Kris to go ahead. Then I will take care of you, I promise.

I saw the determination on his face, just like his brother when he is talking to Kris. I nodded, I pulled in and just sat there till he came and got me. I slowly opened the door, and he pulled me into a wonderful hug, it made me melt. That was when he pulled away when I thought he was going to kiss me, and he grabbed my bag. He grabbed my hand, let me lock my car and lead the way to our room, which was a ways away from Sam and Kris's. He opened the door and went in first looked around, did the usual check. When he said it was safe I came in, and that was when he kissed me. That was when I realized that is spreads... Love spreads like wildfire.