33. THE BANDIT'S EYES Lord of the Hearts Series Book 2 by Alexxiz

Read the Book 1 first before reading this. You can find the link on the previous chapter.

TEASER:

“Yes, you indeed did bewitch me. You lured me through your beauty that I ached of wanting you that I would die if I won’t have you. And yet you still denied me the one thing that I wanted so much to have from you.”

 “…I don’t want a lifetime with you because I want a forever with you…

 “He’s a rotten buccaneer. No. He is just like a thief in the night taking all what he can and when daybreak comes he will leave you with nothing but an empty heart.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You will not get married Lari, not to him and not to any man.  I will see to that!” madamdaming pangako ni Nathan na hindi pinagdudahan ni Larina na hindi gagawin.

Pero matigas ang ulo niya.  Mas nanaisin niyang magpakasal kay Glenn Ampil kesa pumatol sa isang del Frias na kakambal sa pangalan ang pagiging playboy.  She will not risk her heart to him.

And Nathan thought Larina is a man hater, pero bakit ngayon ay magpapakasal ito sa isang katulad ni Glenn? Mababaliw siya kapag napasakamay ng ibang lalaki si Larina.  She belongs only to him and not to any other man.

Click the EXTERNAL LINK to READ the STORY. ENJOY READING! ->