58. Love Misunderstood by sunget26

TEASER:

(excerpt only)

"..I never fall for a scheming, lying bitch like you! Never again! Last night was the biggest mistake of my life! And I regret everything about you! Hell, I even regret meeting you!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmela and Third almost grew up together since their parents married each other they became Step Siblings. Carmela knew even at a young age that Third holds a special spot in her heart. 

She swore that she would do everything para mahalin rin siya nito tulad ng pagmamahal niya para dito. and on that faithful night of her eighteenth birthday something happened that changed both their lives forever.

Carmela thought na ito na ang umpisa ng mga pangarap niya para sa kanila ni Third. But Third left her the next day and never once again look back.

Broken and confuse, Carmela tried to move on with her life.

Ten years later, she once again has to come face to face with Third. did she already moved on? or suppressed feelings will once again arise and fall in love all over again to Third? or it will be more impossible now than before since Third came back with his girlfriend in tow?

Click the EXTERNAL LINK to READ the STORY. Enjoy Reading! ->

OR

For mobile app users, use code(type this in the search bar): 28774048