kindness taken for weakness

People think that just because someone is nice means they can walk all over them. well that someone was me people thought that just because I was nice to them when they weren't nice to me. I was that person that no matter how hard you slapped me I would always turn the other cheek. I can't take anymore slaps to the face. I don't want to keep people who don't respect me. who lie to me everyday about or friendship. who tell me that someone is talking behind my back but, talks alone with them like I can't hear. I just wish I could find my true friends and separate them from the fakes. I can't take it anymore the liars, backstabbers, thief's. One more that's all it would take. Just one more slap to the face. one more lie said to my face. one more person to take what I have left and shatter it. they won't care if I fall down more broken and beat up than before. why? why would they care?  they are the one's who took my kindness for weakness slapping me harder the more I turned the other way and let them. why? why did I let it go on for so long was it because I hoped they would stop? Maybe it was because I had hoped that one day my kindness would turn into my strength not my..........weakness.